Main Menu

Funny pictures, memes, video's

Started by Brads70, January 13, 2017, 05:46:57 PM

Previous topic Next topic

1 Wild R/T

Took this in 2014, still in use on Hawaii

anlauto

Not owing a cell phone I look for these all the time and use them when I need to. They're getting harder to find :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

soundcontrol

Quote from: anlauto on September 19, 2017, 03:39:04 PM
Not owing a cell phone I look for these all the time and use them when I need to. They're getting harder to find :alan2cents:

You must be one of the last few! I tried to resist cellphones for years, but had to get one for work, now I use the camera more than the phone. rarely surf on it.

anlauto

Quote from: soundcontrol on September 20, 2017, 04:21:07 AM
Quote from: anlauto on September 19, 2017, 03:39:04 PM

You must be one of the last few! I tried to resist cellphones for years, but had to get one for work, now I use the camera more than the phone. rarely surf on it.

Interesting fact from TIME magazine:
Out of the world's estimated 7 billion people, 6 billion have access to mobile phones. Far fewer — only 4.5 billion people — have access to working toilets. Of the 2.5 billion who don't have proper sanitation, 1.1 billion defecate in the open, according to the study

At least I have a toilet 8)
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

JS29

I remember when A pay phone was A dime!!!! To quote  tommy tutone ( for the price of A dime I can always turn to you)

Chryco Psycho

I am surprised you do not have a horse & carriage like the Ahmish Alan  :Thud:

340challconvert

OUCH   :'(

Data Moderator A66 Challenger Registry

Owner of 1970 A66 Challenger convertible

303 Mopar

Cudakiller70

:unitedstates:
I had sister Mary Margret from 1st through 4th grade, yup no getting over the new teacher.

303 Mopar

Quote from: Cudakiller70 on September 21, 2017, 09:26:15 PM
I had sister Mary Margret from 1st through 4th grade, yup no getting over the new teacher.

Catholic school for me all the way through high school.  We had a priest that was a great shot with erasers, could hit you in the side of the head from across the room.  The worst was Sister Marcellus who taught typing.  If she caught you cheating by looking at the keys she would wack you on the knuckles with a ruler.  :o

soundcontrol

Whats wrong with nuns with rulers?  :notsure:

MEK-Dangerous

Quote from: Cudakiller70 on September 21, 2017, 09:26:15 PM

Sister Angus Catherine was our principal. She was a little old woman, but she could put fear into you big time. I was sent to her office once in 3rd grade. I was being an arse to a girl in class, and she squealed on me.   :pullinghair:  So I go to see the principal, and she made me read what was written on her wooden paddle. I don't remember what it said, but I had tears in my eyes reading it. I thought my arse was toast. She let me off with a scolding, and I'm happy to report I never had to report to the principal's office again.

So if any of you knows of a Mary Jane Cardillo, she is a rat, and will tell on you!    :bricks:

Roadman

:rebelflag"   So when you struck out at the bar......................  And on the way home   :idea: