Main Menu

Great Tracking Info

Started by anlauto, November 24, 2022, 07:00:08 PM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

cuda hunter

So.......  Did it arrive this morning?  At 2:03? 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

anlauto

I guess I should check the mail box... :thinking:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

tparker

Quote from: anlauto on November 24, 2022, 07:00:08 PM
Says my item was DELIVERED  :banana: on Nov. 25 2:03 am :banana: :banana:

You Canadians must be in a different timezone  :))

anlauto

:haha: :haha: :haha: For sure !

Still nothing, and to make matters worse...the seller just sends it to eBay's "Global Shipping Center" so after it arrives there, they just wipe their hands of it ??? and if tracking says it "arrived" how do I prove that it didn't arrive, at least not at my address ? :looney:

anlauto

AH DUUUUUH  :headbang: Realized after hitting "buy it now" that the seller was Jimmy Boros, one the best in our hobby....So I emailed him tonight and was able to buy another one off of him directly without all this eBay crap... :ohyeah:

blown motor

But what about the money you paid eBay?
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

anlauto

Quote from: blown motor on November 27, 2022, 06:49:25 PM
But what about the money you paid eBay?
Wait and see how that plays out....I need the part  :dunno:  Sometimes we just lose money, thankfully it wasn't in the "thousands" :console:

tparker

I bought an electric guitar a couple years ago with FedEx. They said they delivered it, but it wasn't there. I contacted FedEx and they said they would look into it. I contacted the seller and the site I bought it from. About a day latter my mail man noticed a large package at a neighbors house which has been empty for years and gets very little mail. He check the package address and let us know.  Never heard back from FedEx.

Is it just me, or does it seem these people have one job, to look at the house number on the building your dropping off a package to. Not sure if this is a possibility in your case but perhaps your neighbors are sporting cool ebody swag.

anlauto

I live at 195 Miller Drive. Last week we had a parcel delivered to our door....Address on the package was 49 Miller Drive.....simple mistake :drunk: