Main Menu

I have some unfortunate news today

Started by cuda hunter, November 19, 2018, 07:11:47 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Dakota

So sorry to hear of the loss of your good friend.   They tend to be hard to come by, making an unexpected loss all the more difficult.  Peace be with you.

Cuda Cody

@Topcat  reminded me that we have candles and @bluespruce  now has candles next to his name.  Rest In Peace  :andyangel:

CudaMoparRay

Wishing you all thoughts and prayers at this stressful time.

Jay Bee

Very sorry for the loss of your friend.

Spikedog08

Very sad . . . Prayers to his family!   :tired:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Lemontwist

I'm sorry to hear about your friends passing.  Life is short be prepared. Love the ones around you and live as though today may be your last.
Drew

Chryco Psycho

My condolences to you & his wife , you are a good friend to step in & Try to finish the house for them , Prayers to everyone affected  :andyangel:

71-440

So sorry to hear this. True friends are hard to come by and when you lose one a piece of you is lost. I know that all to well.

My condolences to you and his wife.

May he rest in peace  :andyangel:
Joe

Mopsquad

Sorry for the loss of your friend.  Amazing that you are jumping in to save the day for his wife.

BIGSHCLUNK

jimynick

The loss of a good friend is never easy to get past Josh. I'm sitting at the computer looking at the obituaries of two of my own past friends and sympathize with you and your buddy's wife's loss. The only cure for this is time and he'll never be really dead as long as you remember him. That's also a truly stand up thing to do for his widow as well, and is well worthy of our respect and admiration. You are/were a good friend.
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

J-Code Jeni

How devastating for all involved. I am so sorry to hear how quickly and unexpectedly @bluespruce 's life came to an end. I am glad you shared the news with us, @cuda hunter , and I know that is not easy to do, especially when you're hurting so. True friends are one in a million and by the gesture you plan on making to his wife, you are a true friend to him. (Big hug)

May his memory live on.

blown motor

So sorry for your loss cuda hunter. You are a topnotch guy for carrying on with the house. Best of luck to all involved.
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

xx88man

I'm sorry for your loss Josh. How great of you to step up and help his family. This world needs more people like you!
Keep yer foot in it

Chryco Psycho

Is there anything the site can do to help , donations or ???