Main Menu

Old SIAC group item, remember them?

Started by 7E-Bodies, January 04, 2020, 09:15:00 AM

Previous topic Next topic

7E-Bodies

Wow. I've seen that car long ago, either in person or in a magazine. And I'm in Illinois.
1970 Challenger R/T Numbers Matching 440 Auto in F8 Quad Green

Jeff Johnson

Cool! I have the first one but not the second. Thank you. It interesting that the cop doesn't notice the slicks or open headers on a car that's sitting in the street.

RzeroB

I remember seeing the "nuke gm" Challenger at the '85 Nats ... is that your old ride Jeff??
Cheers!
Tom

Tis' better to have owned classic Mopars and lost than to have never owned at all (apologies to Alfred Lord Tennyson)

Jeff Johnson

JS29

@Jeff Johnson  Do you still have that plate, and if so, is it still current.  :haha:

7E-Bodies

"Ask and ye shall receive". Thanks @Jeff Johnson. I can now make this a part of the restoration as I found the car.

Jeff Johnson

No. The State of Ohio revoked NUKE GM. There was an article on the front page of the Columbus Dispatch years ago that said the BMV was banning plates that were hateful or portrayed violence. NUKE GM was cited in the article. BTW a friend had WILD 69 on his SS Camaro. It was yanked after a cop saw him using it on his CJ Jeep instead.

maxy426

I ran across some of the MMCI glitter stickers the other day in a photo album, and the CCOA ones too. Will try to get pics - assuming I can fig it out!!
Amazing how names/pics bring the memories flooding back!

340challconvert

Quote from: Jeff Johnson on January 06, 2020, 10:18:40 AM
Greetings! I just discovered this group thanks to 7E-Bodies. Great to see so many old friends on here! Though I currently don't own an E-Body (can't afford them anymore!) I have owned 3 T/As, over a dozen 71 Challengers and a few Cudas, most recently a red Six Pack with a lift off hood that was on the cover of MSG. BTW I do have a fairly large quantity of original SIAC decals left. No need to ever reproduce them. If anyone is interested, they are $5 each ppd, either inside or outside mount. My PayPal address is jeffjohnson426@yahoo.com or PM me. T/Ake care.
Jeff, PM and paypal sent
Thanks
Phil

Data Moderator A66 Challenger Registry

Owner of 1970 A66 Challenger convertible

7E-Bodies

@340challconvert you won't be sorry. I got two inside, 2 outside from him. Good dude.

Chryco Psycho

I will order some also when I get cash flow again  :Thud: