Main Menu

Old SIAC group item, remember them?

Started by 7E-Bodies, January 04, 2020, 09:15:00 AM

Previous topic Next topic

7E-Bodies

@CudaHead that is an amazing collection! Does your database have the name from the old document I posted above (Jeff Cochran)? I found a listing for him (and the wife he listed) in Ohio and snail mailed him to no avail. Trying to track down as much history on my car as possible.
1970 Challenger R/T Numbers Matching 440 Auto in F8 Quad Green

CudaHead

Jeff Cochran
613 Ingram Ave S.W., Canton Ohio

CudaHead

SIAC form for application to join:

7E-Bodies

Yes, another member had found a current address for me that even matched the odd first name of his wife. I sent a letter with multiple means of contacting me, explaining that I had his old car. Understanding he'd be 70-80 by now, I still hoped he'd be thrilled and reply somehow. Yet nothing. Never did find a phone number. I can only imagine what info or pics he may have, perhaps even previous owner or dealership info.

Jeff Johnson

Greetings! I just discovered this group thanks to 7E-Bodies. Great to see so many old friends on here! Though I currently don't own an E-Body (can't afford them anymore!) I have owned 3 T/As, over a dozen 71 Challengers and a few Cudas, most recently a red Six Pack with a lift off hood that was on the cover of MSG. BTW I do have a fairly large quantity of original SIAC decals left. No need to ever reproduce them. If anyone is interested, they are $5 each ppd, either inside or outside mount. My PayPal address is jeffjohnson426@yahoo.com or PM me. T/Ake care.

JS29

:welcome:  @Jeff Johnson Sounds like you had some cool cars and i would bet some good story's.  :handshake:

7E-Bodies

@Jeff Johnson glad you've joined! After checking out your website, you can only add to the value here. I've responded to your email and sent PayPal payment per your instructions. Thank you! This will help bring the car back to its cruising days look.

Kevin

RUNCHARGER

Wow! The power of the internet. Thanks for coming on Jeff.
Sheldon

mccannix

RzeroB

Quote from: 7E-Bodies on January 06, 2020, 11:38:48 AM
@Jeff Johnson glad you've joined! After checking out your website, you can only add to the value here.

Awesome ... but where is this website you speak of??  :rolleyes:
Cheers!
Tom

Tis' better to have owned classic Mopars and lost than to have never owned at all (apologies to Alfred Lord Tennyson)

GoodysGotaCuda

1972 Barracuda - 5.7L Hemi/T56 Magnum
2020 RAM 1500 - 5.7L

My Wheel and Tire Specs

Chryco Psycho

Welcome to the site , I am glad you joined Jeff  :twothumbsup:
I will be ordering from you , any of the CCOA decals ?

Jeff Johnson

Sorry, but wasn't involved with CCOA. Thanks.

MOPAR MITCH

WELCOME TO JEFF JOHNSON!!!!   ALL AMERICAN RACER newsletter was so great, as well as SIAC!!!   I, too, still have all my past ALL AMERICAN RACER newsletters... and one decal... will need to apply new ones to my T/A.

Jay Bee

@Jeff Johnson  I can't remember if I ever sent you copies of these. If not then here they are from the 1986 Mopar Nationals.