Main Menu

Just curious

Started by Timbbuc2, January 24, 2017, 09:18:20 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Timbbuc2

How many here have their 70 listed "The 1970 Hamtramck Registry"? I don't currently but I plan too!
Get in, I'll drive

Spikedog08

Hmmm I have not . . .  :dunno:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

headejm

Not yet but have planned to do so for the past couple of years.  :thinking:

Cuda Cody

Barry has my cars.   :)

ec_co

thought about it, but who cares about a /6   :))

Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came

Cuda Cody

Who doesn't love the Leaning Tower of Power!   :grouphug:   They all have a great story to tell.   :alan2cents:

Quote from: ec_co on January 24, 2017, 03:44:37 PM

Roadman

Quote from: Cuda Cody on January 24, 2017, 03:55:48 PM
Who doesn't love the Leaning Tower of Power!   :grouphug:   They all have a great story to tell.   :alan2cents:

Quote from: ec_co on January 24, 2017, 03:44:37 PM
/6 are cool.     :alan2cents:

headejm

:iagree: 6's are cool! Column shift is cool! Bench seat definitely cool!  :1place:

anlauto

I haven't listed any of the 70's I've owned, but I'm sure they just took my AAR info anyways.... ::)
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

ec_co

it was a lil bit of a joke on myself/car. I like having something uncommon and its still a Barracuda no matter what it has under the hood

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

ec_co

maybe I should though .... looking again (been a couple years) and mine would be the 2nd oldest LA seq# on file (100322) and I found the BS for 100677 in the backseat that I should give him too

Brads70

Barry has my vin also. Mine is originally a /6 car too.

ChallengerHK

I've been saying for years, I'd bet that stock original 6s are rarer than stock original Hemis right now, mostly because the majority f the 6s have been turned into Hemis.

Roadman

Quote from: ChallengerHK on January 24, 2017, 05:50:50 PM
I've been saying for years, I'd bet that stock original 6s are rarer than stock original Hemis right now, mostly because the majority f the 6s have been turned into Hemis.

:iagree: