Main Menu

Met a newer EBO member!

Started by ViperMan, November 13, 2017, 06:28:35 AM

Previous topic Next topic

ViperMan

So this past weekend I got to hang out with Keith a.k.a. @Yourpar here in the Cincinnati area!  We hung out for a few hours talking cars and clubs and some iconic members of the Mopar family.  It was so cold by the time we parted ways that I never even thought to offer him some homebrew!  I feel so ashamed!   :('

Now I did my due-diligence convincing him that he NEEDS to make Carlisle next year, so I could use some help backing me up on that one...  ;)

As far as the reason for our get-together, I guess you'll just have to stay tuned!  :vipermanhiding:

Cheers, Keith!   :cheers:

Cuda Cody

Carlisle is a must do for sure!!!   One of my favorite things to do and something I look forward to.

ViperMan

Quote from: Cuda Cody on November 13, 2017, 07:51:00 AM
One of my favorite things to do and something I look forward to.

:yes:

Listen to the man - he knows!!

MEK-Dangerous

I've never been to Carlisle.   :haha:

Just kidding. I can't wait for next year!

Chryco Psycho

Welcome @Yourpar
Glad you got to meet Jeff , great guy !  :cheers:

Yourpar

Haha I very much want to go to it just might not happen this year as my wife and I just had our second. I've had several fronds thet have gone and they rave about how amazing it is. Who knows maybe I will get the hall pass signed and be baker to make it  ;)
As fir Jeff he is an awesome guy and is very comfortable in front of the camera so make sure to look for his episode! Oh and you live close enough that I we could have that brew another night.