Main Menu

newer convertible

Started by chargerdon, February 22, 2023, 05:29:03 AM

Previous topic Next topic

chargerdon

Bought a 2012 Chrysler 200 Limited convertible last week with only 40,000 miles on it.   Wonderful car, getting 27 MPG and it has the Pentastar 3.6 liter 283 Hp engine that moves pretty well.   Beautiful light blue with beige soft top roof and leather interior.   

Now to get my older 2008 sebring convertible sold.

anlauto

I bought a 1997 Sebring convertible brand new...loved that car !
Lets see a picture or two :takepicture:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

chargerdon

Here are two...

So far love this car, I got 35 MPG driving it home from Charlotte.   Locally getting 27 MPG and the 3.6 V6 has gobs of power. 

chargerdon

This is now the 4th Sebring/200 convertible ive owned.   

The first was a red 2000 and i sold it when it got close to 120,000 miles on it and the transmission started to shudder, and also the top mechanism had leaking hydraulic cylinders.   Got almost what i paid for it after putting 40,000 miles on it.

Second was a 2006 mint green.    I loved that car, but it got hit by a hail stone storm and the insurance company totaled it.   I actually got more than i paid for it.   It was driveable and not that bad but in NC when a car is declared totaled you cant get collision or comprehensive coverage, so took the money and walked away.   Very sad.

Third car is a 2008 Sebring in blue...trying to sell it now.   When i bought it 5 years ago it had 68,000 miles on it and now it has 108,000 and i only paid $5,700.   It has been a great car.   With the used car prices rising like crazy im advertising it for $5,000.   Its in great condition...   I think if i'm patient ill get it.

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration