Main Menu

NATIONWIDE SINGLE CAR TRANSPORT. OPEN OR ENCLOSED!

Started by Bills Auto Works, January 04, 2017, 07:33:52 PM

Previous topic Next topic

cudaragtop

Hi Bill,
It's great to know there is someone that so many trust and recommend for transport of their vehicles.
Not having any need at the moment but you if the right car were to need to come Home to Washington I'll be sure to give you a call.

- Randy

- Randy D. 1970 'Cuda 340 4-Speed Convertible
69 Barracuda G3 Hemi/8HP70 Resto-Mod Project Album: https://goo.gl/photos/XjsAsx4LDo7psimU8

Bills Auto Works

Hello Everyone,

Thank you Randy, I look forward to dealing with you in the future!

I will have a transport spot available on or about Oct 24th

This trip will be using EITHER the aluminum Featherlite single car OPEN trailer or the aluminum Ameri-Lite single car ENCLOSED trailer.

This trip will be from Missouri, Southern Illinois, Western Kentucky, etc up to Ohio, Pennsylvania, Maryland or Virginia, etc.

I built both my trucks for excellent fuel mileage so deadheading a bit is not a problem & never is there a charge for unloaded miles. It never hurts to inquire as I always have vehicle waiting in different parts of the country to be transported & yes, I do all the transports I post!

Please see this link for Hundreds of references/all positive feedbacks posted by customers who have used my service in the past.

https://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/threads/nationwide-single-car-transport-hauling-open-or-enclosed.614419/

Give me a call, email or P.M. for a cash on delivery price quote.

Thank you & God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
(216)832-8697 No Texts
billsautoworks1@aol.com

YOUR QUALITY MOPAR TRANSPORTER SINCE 1983!

Bills Auto Works

Hello Everyone,

I will have one transport spot available on or about November 9th

This trip will be from Florida, Georgia, South Carolina or Possibly Alabama up to Ohio, Indiana, Michigan or Pennsylvania

The trip will be using the aluminum Ameri-Lite single car ENCLOSED trailer

Please give me a call, email or P.M. for a cash on delivery price quote

Here a couple of pics of recent Mopars...That is a 56 Imperial Limo that is over 20 feet long & weighs almost as much as TWO "E Bodies" The other is a low mileage pickup with the rare 5speed trans.

God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
(216)832-8697 No Texts
billsautoworks1@aol.com

Roadman

Ahh, so you do come into Florida.   :cooldance:  OK, I'm going to need a 49 Chevy 5 window PU Roller moved from Central Fl to the Winston/Salem area of NC. Enclosed, including parts. Won't happen soon, but I will contact you a couple months in advance.   :rebelflag"

Bills Auto Works

I look forward to hearing from you Rodman! I am in Florida probably at least 10 times per year.

I go everywhere except for New York City & Long Island.

My posts on the forums are just to fill in the gaps & are only 25% of my transports.

God Bless
Bill

HP_Cuda

1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

Bills Auto Works

Hi HP_Cuda,

I have been doing this for 34 years & used to go to & through NYC. Putting up with the traffic, bridge tolls, potholes the size of Yugos', streets so narrow you can't fit a dually & enclosed trailer between the cars parked on both sides because they don't even have driveways & I hate to offend anyone, but I have NEVER been anywhere that the people were just plain NASTY as they are there!

Since I am overbooked all year round, I chose about 10 years ago to just eliminate the area from my scheduling completely.

God Bless
    Bill

P.S. I hear bridge tolls for a dually & trailer are now up to $48.00 one way! :crying:

Bills Auto Works

Hello Everyone,

The transport spot in the ENCLOSED trailer from the Southeast to the Great Lakes on November 9th/10th is still available.

Ideally I am looking for something from Florida to Ohio, but since I build my trucks for excellent fuel mileage, I do not have a problem loading in Georgia, Alabama or South Carolina & delivering to Indiana, Michigan or Pennsylvania.

Thank you & God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
(216)832-8697 No Texts
billsautoworks1@aol.com
https://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/threads/nationwide-single-car-transport-hauling-open-or-enclosed.614419/

Bills Auto Works

Happy Thanksgiving to all my fellow forum members!

I was able to get home to spend the holiday with my family & hope everyone else gets to spend it with their families!

I will have a transport spot available on or about November 29th from Minnesota, Iowa or Wisconsin to basically anywhere to the East or the Southeast.

This trip will be with the aluminum Ameri-Lite single car ENCLOSED trailer. This is an actual vehicle trailer with a dove-tail rear & a drive in rear door for proper & safe loading of your vehicle.

I have well over 3 million accident-free transport miles over the last 34+ years. Please see this link for Hundreds of references/positive feedback posted by the actual customers who have used my service in the past.

Thank You & God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
(216)832-8697 No Texts
billsautoworks1@aol.com

Daveh

Boy, I wish I would have seen this a month ago.  My buddy from Maryland just moved to Florida and was looking for an enclosed trailer to move his 60 Corvette down from Maryland.  He ultimately went with R-------e because they are very well know on all of the auction shows.  Well it took them a while to pick it up from Maryland he had already moved and the new owner of his house agreed to get it on the carrier which was very nice. 

It got picked up and when it got to Florida the driver didn't feather the clutch properly and ended up backing into the truck and then when he got out of the car he opened the door into the trailer.  All of this caused $6,000.00 plus in damage and my buddy just had it painted weeks before relocating to Florida.  They said it was a 2 weeks fix and now R------e is saying another month.  The bumper got completely bent up and those are rare so it's getting repaired and re-chromed.  The only good thing is that since it was just painted he has the code for the paint and it should match.  Although he knows nothing of the shop doing the repair work.  Oh well stuff happens.  He's being a great sport about it way more than I would have been. 

Bills Auto Works

Hello Everyone,

Unfortunately Dave, stories like yours are commonplace in my industry & it is a terrible shame. That is one of the many reasons I tell folks having a car guy move your vehicle is important.

I would like to take this time to say MERRY CHRISTMAS to all my fellow forum members! May your holiday season be safe & happy. Hopefully the big guy in red brings some pieces for all your cars.

I am home for the holidays to spend time with family, finish my building addition & hopefully get to work on some of my toys.

My next available transport spot will be on or about January 11th from the New England area down to South Carolina or other southeastern states.

This trip will be with the Ameri-Lite aluminum single car enclosed trailer with a dove-tail rear & a drive in rear door for safe & proper loading of even the lowest of vehicles.

I now have 3.5 million accident-free transport miles & am starting my 35th year in the business. This equates to somewhere around 22-2500 vehicles transported. Please see this link for hundreds of references posted by the actual customers who have used me in the past.

Give me a call, email or a P.M. for a cash on delivery price quote.

God Bless & Merry Christmas
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
(216)832-8697 No Texts
billsautoworks1@aol.com

Bills Auto Works

Happy New Year Everyone!

I have added several transports to my schedule over the past few days, so the Enclosed transport spot from the New England area around January 9th can not only go to South Carolina, but could also go to Ohio, Illinois or Iowa.

God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
(216)832-8697 No Texts
billsautoworks1@aol.com

Bills Auto Works

Hello Everyone,

The spot from New England has been filled & I am back in Ohio.

I will now have an ENCLOSED transport spot available from Ohio, Pennsylvania or Indiana down to North/South Carolina or possibly Florida.

This trip will be the week of Jan 14th (Exact date to be determined)

Please give me a call, email or P.M. for a cash on delivery price quote

******** THIS TRIP HAS BEEN FILLED ON 1/13/18 THANK YOU **********

Thank You & God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
(216)832-8697 No texts
billsautoworks1@aol.com

Bills Auto Works

Hello Everyone,

It has been 6 or 7 weeks since I had an opening to post, as I have been swamped!

I will have a spot available Mid March from Washington, Oregon or Northern California. I am open to going just about anywhere from there. I always have vehicles waiting in different parts of the country, so there is a good chance I can fit yours in!

This trip will be with the aluminum Ameri-Lite single car enclosed trailer. This is an actual vehicle trailer with a dove tail rear & a drive in rear door. The vehicle need not run, but must roll on inflated tires (I don't want to tear up the trailer)

I have been in business since 1983 & have 3.5 million accident-free transport miles over those 35 years. Please see this link for HUNDREDS of references/all positive feedback.

Thank you & God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
(216)832-8697 No texts
billsautoworks1@aol.com

Bills Auto Works

Hello Everyone,

I pushed back the previous trip from the Northwest because of weather concerns & did two others instead.

I will again have a transport spot available from Washington, Oregon or Northern California to just about anywhere, as I have vehicles waiting for me to transport in many parts of the country.

This trip will be on or about March 30th & will be with the Ameri-Lite aluminum single car ENCLOSED trailer. This is an actual vehicle trailer with a drive in rear door & a dove tail rear for loading of low vehicles.

I will also have two other trips in the Enclosed trailer from Arizona/Southern California going just about anywhere for April.

Please see this link for hundreds of all positive feedback/references & more pictures of my equipment

Thank You & God Bless
Bill Squires(owner)
Bill's Auto Works
(216)832-8697 No texts
billsautoworks1@aol.com