Main Menu

New Mopar is HERE !!

Started by js27, February 17, 2020, 08:52:58 AM

Previous topic Next topic

js27

Say HELLO to my new " LITTLE FRIEND". 1967 Plymouth Satellite Convertible-QQI Paint-59114 miles-Rust Free-Straight-Console Auto-Original 318 with a few mods--electronic ign.-small cam-360 heads-edelbrock intake-edelbrock 4 barrel ( which is running rich)-small tube header-cross over exhaust-Top is new.  Should run decent but I have to get the title -tags-insurance before I take her out. Not many options-just Fender mount turn indicators-power steering-power top-am radio. Had one cheap re paint many years ago. It is a good 10 footer. Car is exceptionally clean top and bottom and sounds decent. I wanted a driver so I do not mind the chips and nicks so much. Still has the factory paint sags on the firewall. Funny I have owned 7 67's and they all had the same paint sag in the same place as well as door jams.  Needs a lot of TLC and fix a lot of little things on the dash and clean and polish up the chrome. Car sits super low and a few turns on the old torsion bars and a set of air shocks will be the first investment. Plans are to drive it a lot this year and then after I get my garage built and have room to work and my health holds up I see a GTX clone coming. Black with Red stripes-Red Interior- white top-15 X 7 Magnum 500's ( or Cragars S/S) and redline radials. Wasn't cheap but straight rust free 67 rags are very had to come by.
So no one guessed right although we did have a guess for Belvedere which was very close.
JS27

dodj

"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

anlauto

Great looking car as is and a fun little cruiser...Congratulations on your purchase :drinkingbud:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

RUNCHARGER

Great choice. I've been thinking about a driver like that as well.
Sheldon

dodgemania

congratulations on the car. the satellite looks good..nice for you to have a car again..

Cuda Cody

That looks like it's going to be a blast to drive.   :veryexcited:   :congrats:

7E-Bodies

Stunning car! I've owned 3 Mopar rags and they were all a blast to cruise in. You did well!
1970 Challenger R/T Numbers Matching 440 Auto in F8 Quad Green

YellowThumper

Awsome! You have some fun in front of you.
Life is to be viewed thru the windshield. Not rear view mirror.
You are the only one in charge of your destiny.

Mike.

6bblgt

:bigthumb: looks familiar, did you get it out of Utah?

Brads70

Enjoy! Looks like a fun summer ahead! Totally get having a Mopar to keep you occupied!  :clapping:

JS29

I said a B-Body, One of my aunts had one. I wanted to buy it from her, my cousin talked me out of it, To much rust. Gold, black interior, black top. 383 4-speed w/console. I really liked that car.  :congrats: and enjoy.  :slapme5:

js27

Quote from: 6bblgt on February 17, 2020, 10:47:27 AM
:bigthumb: looks familiar, did you get it out of Utah?

No originally out of Arkansas-I got it out of Tenn.
JS27

Chryco Psycho

nsmall

Nice work.  Looks like you bought a winner.