Main Menu

November Weather

Started by Spikedog08, November 27, 2017, 11:30:45 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Spikedog08

Living In Michigan in November can be challenging.  I remember many Halloween adventures through the snow in past years.  So far very little snow has fallen and certainly has not stuck to the ground as of yet. 

Tomorrow the forecast here in Michigan calls for 59* at this point.  I can see a ride in the car for sure!  Probably not the convertible but at least the hardtop!   Looking forward to it!    :banana:

I assume our Ontario members will be enjoying the same temp!  Enjoy! 
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Brads70

Same forecast here too but they have already salted  (and used brine, which is worse!) the heck out of the roads here. So I doubt I'll have mine out.

Spikedog08

Quote from: Brads70 on November 27, 2017, 11:36:36 AM
Same forecast here too but they have already salted  (and used brine, which is worse!) the heck out of the roads here. So I doubt I'll have mine out.

Hmmm . . . I don't think any salt has been used yet here . . .  :dunno:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

70/6chall

Last week during the Thanksgiving Holiday, we experienced weather in the 90's, here in SoCal. Not exactly the kind of weather one thinks of for Thanksgiving. Today 11/27 drizzly and very overcast all morning. Almost like the weather can't make its mind up.      Thanks,   Al

Cuda Cody

Next week might be clear and I'm way over due for a cruise.   There's a special feeling getting to drive an E-Body and I'm looking forward to it.   :burnout:  It's been raining here for a bit now and we need a couple dry days.

Jim AAR

We have had snow on the ground in Winnipeg since before Halloween this year, lots of freeze and thaw so that equates to lots of salt as well........ :angry:

Jim AAR

Quote from: Cuda Cody on November 27, 2017, 12:10:31 PM
Next week might be clear and I'm way over due for a cruise.   There's a special feeling getting to drive an E-Body and I'm looking forward to it.   :burnout:  It's been raining here for a bit now and we need a couple dry days.

Is any of the flooding and riverbank erosion affecting you in any way?

I was watching peoples houses, garages and backyards fall into the rivers the other day after the NFL Seattle game last Monday. :unbelievable:

303 Mopar

The last 5-6 days here in Denver have been in the 60's and 70's nearly breaking records. It has been a lot of fun getting the cars out and cruising around. However, the snows are coming.  :Thud:

69bronzeT5

I'm near Vancouver B.C. Usually in November, we get a lot of cold sunny days. We had almost two weeks of that near the end of October then a random dusting of now. The bulk of November here has been pouring rain almost every day.  :thumbdown:

Associate Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

bentpshrods

Here in Idaho (Boise) the weather has been way above normal temps.  It was in the upper 60's on Thanksgiving, breaking the record set over a 100 years ago.  It lasted thru the weekend so I was able to get the car out and get a long last drive in for the season. Today a cold front is moving in. So the lows are going below freezing and the highs only reaching the lower 40's.  I hate the cold.   Time to go into hibernation.     :Thud: