Started by blown motor, February 22, 2022, 05:39:42 PM

Previous topic Next topic

blown motor

Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

BIGSHCLUNK

Murray,  :bradsthumb:  :ohyeah:  :bradsthumb: :bradsthumb:  :ohyeah: Glad to hear your numbers are way down!

71vert340

In the beginning of January, my doctor had me get blood work done for a wellness check. My PSA was a over 4 just a bit. I went back a month later as my doctor wasn't sure of the test results and always likes a backup test. Came in at 1.2. I was worried as my brother had prostate cancer. Get it checked annually.
Terry W.

Racer57

Last year my PSA was 3.8 and Doctor had me get it checked again a month later and it was 4.7. Wanted me to get biopsy and I asked if there was anything else that could be done. Said she would gamble and had me take a medication (forgot name). Went back a month later and PSA was 2.3. Turns out I had Prostatitis which is non cancerous. Have to admit I was very scared for awhile.

RJChallenger

Murray. I'm so happy to hear things are looking good for you. Health issues can be very stressful, so I've called my doctor to book an appointment to get tested. Thank you for caring enough to share.

captcolour

When is the right time to get a PSA or colonoscopy?  Answer is "now"!

I'm a rectal cancer survivor, stage 3B.  10 years in fact last month.  Supposed to start getting colonoscopies at age 50.  I had my first at age 53 and that is when it was discovered.  Had 5 weeks of chemo/radiation, then surgery, then 8 rounds of post-surgical chemo.  If I had my first scope right at age 50, it likely would have been clear and next one would have been at 55.  Things could have been significantly worse.  That's why the best time to do these is "now".

70 Top Banana

Best of luck to you with your treatment!