Main Menu

Personal Tragic Occurrence

Started by chargerdon, December 17, 2019, 09:05:30 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Skid Row

Sorry about the loss of your friend Don, 1960 Beechcraft Bonanza twin is cool as the pilot that flies one.

cuda dad

It's a wake up call for all of us.  I am so sorry for your loss.  Sometimes life is not fair.

BIGSHCLUNK

So sorry, you just never know. Do the things you want to do, let loved ones know how you feel.

Topcat

Very sorry to hear about your loss.   :andyangel:

Our Bay area lost a great Mopar buddy recently.

DAYLEY/CHALLENGER

Life really does throw us for a loop. Sounds like he was a good friend.  He will be missed more than you know. I know the feeling too.   Lost my oldest son one year ago today.   Just ain't right.

jimynick

Losing a buddy like that is surely a kick in the guts; but as said, he went doing what he wanted and that's what counts. Not to be irreverent, but I always figured getting shot by a jealous husband would come close to going on the golf course. Get over there and finish that GTO and remember the good times with Charlie.  :bye:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

7E-Bodies

Truly sorry for your loss, brother. Be thankful for having known him. God be with you both.
1970 Challenger R/T Numbers Matching 440 Auto in F8 Quad Green

chargerdon

Indeed, we never know what the big guy upstairs has planned for us.   So again thank each and every one of you and may you all have a happy and healthy Christmas and God Bless. 

I feel the sorriest for his widow.   They had no children and no relatives here in NC.   Her closest relative is her sister who lives in Virginia and came for two days to help console her.   

Charlie was an only child and his 88 year old mom lives in NJ and isn't healthy enough to travel.   

So, his widow is having Charlie cremated and no service since there is only her...  My wife and I are trying to talk her into at least spending Christmas with us, but, she of course said that she doesn't want to intrude and wouldn't be much company.  Christmas day i probably will just go to her house and try to get her to come with me for the day.   

71-440

So sorry for the loss of your friend. :andyangel:
Joe

340challconvert

Good and true friends are hard to find
Sorry for the loss of your friend  :andyangel:

Data Moderator A66 Challenger Registry

Owner of 1970 A66 Challenger convertible

torredcuda

Sorry to hear. I had a good friend, one of my car buddies pass away a couple years ago at 52 - too young! I miss junkyarding with him and working on our project cars, he didn`t have a lot but would always help out anyone who needed it.
Jeff   `72 Barracuda 340/4spd
https://www.facebook.com/jeffrey.hunt.750

Northeast Mighty Mopar Club
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1486087201685038/