Main Menu

Photos needed for the 2018 Member Calendar

Started by Cuda Cody, January 12, 2017, 07:31:49 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Cuda Cody

Anyone have nice photos of their car that we can use for the 2018 Member Calendar?  This will be available in the Prize Shop for members to purchase with credits.  It will be a limited run so want to get them going now so members have time to save, think and buy as many as they want.

Might do two calendars?   :thinking:  One of finished cars and one of our projects how we found them (in barns, fields, garages, abandon).  What's your thoughts on that?

We'll also want to upload the photos to the Gallery so they are large and usable for the calendar, but link back to here or post them here too.  Thanks!!!!

Spikedog08

I think the idea of a calendar with cars like you found them . . I would have to search but bet I could come up with one or 2 of the convertible.   :)
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

ec_co

Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came

fc7cuda

I like the idea of both calendars, found and restored.  It would also be neat, but probably not feasible, to have one month be the project and the next month to be the same car restored. Of course this would only allow 6 total vehicles/members, but still something any car enthusiast could appreciate.  :cool:

Tom

anlauto

Each month could have two pictures.....before/after pictures of the same car  :dunno:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Cuda Cody

ViperMan

These never made the cut for the C-C.C Calendar...  :)  Was nudged out by just a few votes.

anlauto

That's a nice picture....but this is an E BODY web site.....so maybe the calendar should have E Body's in it....just a thought. :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Koby

Picture of my car that was in Mopar Muscle was used on C-C.com calendar a few years ago, but if someone wants to, can be used again...

Also, have some vintage T/A pics, but they're old and lower quality.

blown motor

What is the procedure for submitting pictures?
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

Cuda Cody

Can you post a copy on here and then send me the best quality version you have.  My email is codyreich (a t ) comcast ( do t ) net

Quote from: blown motor on January 16, 2017, 06:55:41 AM
What is the procedure for submitting pictures?

Oldschool

Quote from: anlauto on January 13, 2017, 09:18:49 AM
That's a nice picture....but this is an E BODY web site.....so maybe the calendar should have E Body's in it....just a thought. :alan2cents:

Sucks to be me sometimes.... :bricks:

Was thinking of submitting this one, but nevermind.....

Cuda Cody

@Oldschool    :console:  I love your car!!!   With the submissions we have right now you and @ViperMan  might get those photos in there twice! 

blown motor

Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

Cuda Cody