Main Menu

Pics of people driving my Cuda

Started by Racer57, May 19, 2022, 07:33:23 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Racer57

Mr Cuda

Looks like no one
Yeah, when I have to let people drive my car, like for an alignment,  I ask them if they have any questions because they are going to be responsible.
  Invariably,  they act all knowing,  then I give them the rundown.
Oh, and leave the dash cam on.

JS29

About the same amount that I allow behind the steering wheel of anything I own!!!   :alan2cents:

cuda hunter

Quote from: Mr Cuda on May 19, 2022, 08:12:39 PM
Looks like no one
Yeah, when I have to let people drive my car, like for an alignment,  I ask them if they have any questions because they are going to be responsible.
  Invariably,  they act all knowing,  then I give them the rundown.
Oh, and leave the dash cam on.

Can I check your brakes with a rundown and a dash cam on?  I can do a brake check right in front of your house. Won't even have to go anywhere.  Glad to help out. 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

Mr Cuda

It's not the brakes that get overused.

71vert340

I understand that people have a lot of time and money into their cars and don't want that lost if someone else has an accident with it. I have let two of my grandsons and a granddaughter drive my 2015 Challenger Shaker R/T. They have helped me with my vehicles and earned it. They really enjoy my cars. None of them know how to drive a standard trans, manual steering car, otherwise I would let them drive the convertible. My children have driven my cars. All of them know how to drive a standard trans car. I had a friend ask to take my convertible to a car show many years ago. I was out of town on a trip so I gave him the keys to the house and car. I'm glad I let him drive it as he passed away from a heart attack a couple of years later. I can always fix a car and have insurance if I can't. I find it harder to establish "great" relationships with family and friends if I don't enjoy my cars with them.
Terry W.

blown motor

Good for you Terry. You have life figured out. A few years ago BIGS was here and let him take one of my cars. I had the other one. 90 mph down a paved country road. Good times!
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

Katfish

cudamadd

Just love it when someone's family get involved.With dads car .P.S I Would give the keys to my daughter to drive my Cuda but I don't think she would come back in a hurry ha ha  :australia: