Main Menu

Picture of the day

Started by Chryco Psycho, May 15, 2018, 08:16:32 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Chryco Psycho

:bigthumb:

YellowThumper

Life is to be viewed thru the windshield. Not rear view mirror.
You are the only one in charge of your destiny.

Mike.

Topcat

Quote from: EDL94 on March 17, 2020, 07:09:45 PM
I can't believe no one has posted this one yet.

Pic is all over the place the last 2 weeks.  :stop:

JS29

Chryco Psycho

IRON MAN

Quote from: Topcat on March 17, 2020, 05:51:29 PM
Unforgettable, one of the best Books to read:

Call of the Wild
After seeing your photo of the Gilroy hills and Buck? I must say "Call of the wild" is a novel you don't want to put down until the last page is read. I was living on a ranch in the Gilroy hills when I read the novel. Then, the next day started reading "White Fang"...another great novel written by Jack London, around 1903.

YellowThumper

This was back when Big Bear Choppers put on their shows. Owner is not known but my daughter was mesmerized by it. Owner graciously offered to let her sit on it. She was soooo happy.
Life is to be viewed thru the windshield. Not rear view mirror.
You are the only one in charge of your destiny.

Mike.

Chryco Psycho

:bigthumb:

IRON MAN

Buck is the dog on the right. Buck is the dog portrayed in Jack London's novel "Call of the Wild" during the Yukon Gold Rush. 

Bullitt-

.                                               [glow=black,42,300]Doin It Southern Syle[/glow]       

Topcat

Dawson City. Truly an amazing place.
Like going back in time.

Topcat

:unbelievable:

With the floods arriving on the Chobe River fields of waterlilies and other water plants are forming; the nesting grounds for the African Jacana.

Some of the males are still incubating the eggs while others have their hands or feathers full with looking after the chicks.
In this image a male is carrying all four chicks under his wings just leaving their long legs and toes exposed.

Topcat

Keeping order under Chaos.

The photographs depict the battle-weary men who fought in the bloody conflict between 1861 and 1865, either for the survival of the Union or a strike out into independence for the Confederates.

The military police, pictured here, were in charge of keeping order among both soldiers and civilians during the Civil War.
They often went after deserters or civilians suspected of disloyalty.

Chryco Psycho

:twothumbsup:
Cant gt enough of Hubble images