Main Menu

Picture of the day

Started by Chryco Psycho, May 15, 2018, 08:16:32 PM

Previous topic Next topic

YellowThumper

Reminds me of when I vacationed in Hawaii I fed the free roaming chickens some scrambled eggs.
Life is to be viewed thru the windshield. Not rear view mirror.
You are the only one in charge of your destiny.

Mike.

cuda hunter

My cats.  Two pics of the day.
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

Topcat

Quote from: cuda hunter on February 13, 2020, 08:49:07 PM

Almost twins to mine

cuda hunter

They really are close pairs.

both were kitten rescues that showed up in my yard.  Both are lucky little cars. 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

JS29

js27

Looks like they want OUT !!
JS27

js27

cuda hunter

Quote from: Topcat on February 14, 2020, 06:58:51 AM
Quote from: cuda hunter on February 13, 2020, 08:49:07 PM

Almost twins to mine

Do you kennel them at night? 
I put my cats up in their own room at night.  Otherwise they make noise and that just pisses me off to be woken up.  Keeps me from being irrational. 

Topcat

[/quote]

Do you kennel them at night? 
I put my cats up in their own room at night.  Otherwise they make noise and that just pisses me off to be woken up.  Keeps me from being irrational.
[/quote]

No.

This was almost 3 years ago  when we first saw them for the first time.
This picture was taken when I first laid eyes on them at the Pet Smart rescue adopt at the Marin Fairgrounds.
They're spoiled rotten now with Pizza beds and Broths.

Leila the Tabby is a special needs since she had a gum disease and all her teeth removed. 

Saturday mornings they like to wake me up.   :Thud:

cuda hunter

Soft food only for leila then.  Interesting disease.  Good thing she has such a great family now. 

Only Saturdays?  Wish I could train my cats to that schedule. 

Topcat

Quote from: cuda hunter on February 14, 2020, 09:28:46 PM
Soft food only for leila then.  Interesting disease.  Good thing she has such a great family now. 

Leila had a hereditary disease called Stomatitus.
A disease where the gums irritate teeth.

Zyzzy and her grew up together since before the picture.
So we decided to save her than put her down.

Wasn't cheap, but neither is love for family.  She was worth it.

Morty426

Quote from: Topcat on February 14, 2020, 09:50:24 PM
Quote from: cuda hunter on February 14, 2020, 09:28:46 PM

Leila had a hereditary disease called Stomatitus.
A disease where the gums irritate teeth.

Zyzzy and her grew up together since before the picture.
So we decided to save her than put her down.

Wasn't cheap, but neither is love for family.  She was worth it.

My cat was abandoned here because people thing the river will provide for their pets.  So I took in the cat a spent thousands when she came down with a  bad ear infection.  She is still a great cat and I am a dog person. 

YellowThumper

@Topcat cool deal with them. We have two of our own from rescue shelter. Sisters. One has badly deformed feet. Adopted her (them) because out of the cages of many. She was the only one who came to us. Also only cat I have ever had that will look at you straight in the eyes and read you...
Life is to be viewed thru the windshield. Not rear view mirror.
You are the only one in charge of your destiny.

Mike.

cuda hunter

Funny how cats find their owners. 

Just to add to this. 
My little black cat's name is Jedi.  A trailer park neighbor of mine had two litters of cats at the same time, her dog killed all of them except he escaped the death and lived in my scaffolding for about 3 weeks til I could catch him.  He's still a youngin.

The brown Tabbies name is Largetha.  She was thrown out by another of the parks residents when they had a litter of kittens.  Was in my back yard getting picked on by the other neighborhood cats. She couldn't find food and was weened too early. Took a while to get her truly healthy.   She hid in a small area where the larger cats couldn't get to her. 

never been a pet person, but the cats have gravitated to me and my wife for a few years now.  Since I took my mountain lion actually.   I've grown to love my cats.

Topcat

Quote from: cuda hunter on February 15, 2020, 12:16:40 PM
Funny how cats find their owners. 

Just to add to this. 
My little black cat's name is Jedi.  A trailer park neighbor of mine had two litters of cats at the same time, her dog killed all of them except he escaped the death and lived in my scaffolding for about 3 weeks til I could catch him.  He's still a youngin.

The brown Tabbies name is Largetha.  She was thrown out by another of the parks residents when they had a litter of kittens.  Was in my back yard getting picked on by the other neighborhood cats. She couldn't find food and was weened too early. Took a while to get her truly healthy.   She hid in a small area where the larger cats couldn't get to her. 

never been a pet person, but the cats have gravitated to me and my wife for a few years now.  Since I took my mountain lion actually.   I've grown to love my cats.

Yeah they find you and then they create the rules once they know they stole your Heart.

The King.

Zyzzy is now my best Cat ever...Still Apples & Oranges right? No 2 are a like.