Main Menu

Quarantine or not?

Started by torredcuda, March 20, 2020, 09:51:38 AM

Previous topic Next topic

mopartaz

problem is their "death toll" is manipulated lies to spread more panic and fear along with the media.

dodj

Quote from: JH27N0B on April 09, 2020, 08:36:06 PM
Second place in the reported "death race".  If the truth could be known, I'd guess the ranking is actually third, after China and Italy, seeing how China's government has lied through their teeth and covered up information about this since the day this started there last fall.  :alan2cents:
:iagree:
Close to four times the population of the USA. Emergence of the virus  SHOULD have been a complete surprise. So it would have spread for at least, what, a month or two anyway without any control...3300 deaths...right.
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

JS29

Cuda Cody

It's important that we all talk about issues that are affecting us all and it's hard to think that there's anyone out there that is not affected by Covid-19.  We also need to be careful that this thread does not turn political.

I'm super glad that we live in a place that has so many strong hard working people that have put us all in a great position to get through this together.  The key word is "together".  Regardless of who is to blame, we all have a common goal of getting through this and helping each other get to the other side.  Whatever you think "this" is (virus, media, fear, lost jobs, political) it really doesn't matter at this point and we have to pull together to get through "this".  I have 100% confidence in people and our ability to overcome. 

If there's any members out there that are struggling or need help, feel free to reach out to me.  I'm happy to send members TP, food or water if they just need it.   :grouphug:

anlauto

Quote from: mopartaz on April 09, 2020, 09:50:50 PM
problem is their "death toll" is manipulated lies to spread more panic and fear along with the media.

Tell that to the families of the people who have past....We have over 100 die in nursing homes alone....those are somebodies Mothers & Fathers.. :andyangel:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

mopartaz

interesting vid  watch at your own discretion and formulate your own opinion

https://www.brighteon.com/8a350a72-bcce-4859-9b64-f985c624ab18

and:
https://twitter.com/i/status/1247680994821509121

js27

The death tolls in the US are manipulated on purpose. Any person who dies and had tested Positive for the Viruses automatically get marked as Covid 19 as cause of death. These are orders given to the hospitals because they more deaths the more government aid the hospital and town will get. Doesn't matter if a patients get hit by a truck if was tested and positive his death gets listed as Covid 19. This we have such a high death toll. This helps with the fear mongering. I have watched videos from NY hospitals that are suppose to be overwhelmed according to the media but in real life they are ghost towns. Even the ER's are empty. The 1000 bed medical cruise ship docked in NY harbor has 20 patients. Come on use some common sense here.This whole thing has been blown so far out of proportion it is insane. My sister is a NP with a doctorate and lives in PA and she told me that Luzurne Country has become the new hotspot with record case being reported. So much so they are offering PA and NP $13,000.00 a week if they come and work there. So the media goes crazy spreading fear when they don't tell you why this has becomes such a hot spot. The reason is they are all drug addicts from New York and New Jersey. You drive down the streets and see them sitting in their cars getting high --all with out of state tags on their cars.. This is the truth the media doesn't want you to know about.
JS27

blown motor

It's too bad Paul Harvey isn't alive to report on this. Then we would get "The rest of the story".  :rofl:
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

mopartaz

better watch this before Youtube removes it,

JS29

:verymad: Thank you, Now i have more ammunition to unload on my nephew. Mister educated liberal know-it-all.  :yes:

YellowThumper

Quote from: Cuda Cody on April 10, 2020, 07:17:42 AM
It's important that we all talk about issues that are affecting us all and it's hard to think that there's anyone out there that is not affected by Covid-19.  We also need to be careful that this thread does not turn political.

I'm super glad that we live in a place that has so many strong hard working people that have put us all in a great position to get through this together.  The key word is "together".  Regardless of who is to blame, we all have a common goal of getting through this and helping each other get to the other side.  Whatever you think "this" is (virus, media, fear, lost jobs, political) it really doesn't matter at this point and we have to pull together to get through "this".  I have 100% confidence in people and our ability to overcome. 

If there's any members out there that are struggling or need help, feel free to reach out to me.  I'm happy to send members TP, food or water if they just need it.   :grouphug:

Thanks @Cuda Cody.
Thread has turned...
Life is to be viewed thru the windshield. Not rear view mirror.
You are the only one in charge of your destiny.

Mike.

anlauto

That's a great point Cody, I missed that post earlier...

I think it's crazy that almost 19 people an hour, every hour, are dying of Covid-19 in the USA alone... :crying:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration