Main Menu

Roadman

Started by ToxicWolf, June 06, 2018, 02:30:28 PM

Previous topic Next topic

7212Mopar

Thought he was recovering from other posts. Very sorry to hear.
1973 Challenger Rallye, 416 AT
2012 Challenger SRT8 6 speed Yellow Jacket

Spikedog08

This is very sad news . .  :crying:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

LinceCuda

Very sorry to hear of his passing RIP.

superdave

So sorry to hear that, I didn't know him but was looking forward to his return. Prayers for comfort for his family and friends.

jimynick

Murray called me tonight and told me that Mark had died and it took me a minute to process the reality of it. Murray, Doug and I met Mark and his mate Jim in Florida last year as we were going to the Mecum auction and I'm glad for the time we had to quaff a few pints in his shop as he showed us Jim's amazing Challenger, that he and Jim had built. He was, as Murray has said, a good old boy and he welded that personality to the extremely talented builder/fabricator side of his personality. He was an easy man to like and there was no pretension nor bullshit to him. I liked him a lot and will, as many here have testified, miss him. Go with God Mark.  :(
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

Topcat

Oh Man! I'm so sorry to hear this.

This guy was a really cool dude I never got to meet.

He was a very spirited personality here.

RIP Roadman.

BIGSHCLUNK

$hit............. so sorry to hear this.  :crying:  Altho I only met Mark earlier this year we seemed to connect. No question about it he was a good ol' boy! Bother I'm honored to call you a friend, may you rest easy.  Thanks again for the light kit, I'm sure you know now I held up my end of the deal. Just wish you could have seen it.  :andyangel:

Chryco Psycho

This is very sad , You will be remembered Mark
I got to meet him at Carlisle a couple of years back & I talked to him on the phone a couple of times just before the stroke .
I know he was asking about a cart or wagon to get around at Carlisle this year , I told him we would modify a Radio flyer wagon to get him around if needed .
Great guy to hang out with !!
Honestly I expected this  unfortunatley & it does not make the news any easier to take but he seemed to be getting much weaker very quickly .
RIP My friend  :andyangel:

cordodge

R.I.P Mark, Condolences to his family and friends.

HR738

RIP Mark, our condolences to his family.

Cuda Cody

Big sigh....  I'm not sure what to say.  :(  I'm completely at a loss for words.  He was one of the good ones for sure.  He will be missed.   :rebelflag"

This is going to take some time to sink in for me.  So sad right now...   :'(

nsmall

This is for you Roadman :rebelflag" :rebelflag" :rebelflag" :rebelflag" :rebelflag" :rebelflag" :rebelflag" :rebelflag" :rebelflag" :rebelflag" :rebelflag" :rebelflag" :rebelflag" :rebelflag" :rebelflag" :rebelflag" :rebelflag" :rebelflag" :rebelflag" :rebelflag" :rebelflag" :rebelflag" :rebelflag" :rebelflag" :rebelflag" :rebelflag" :rebelflag" :rebelflag" :rebelflag" :rebelflag" :rebelflag" :rebelflag" :rebelflag" :rebelflag" :rebelflag" :rebelflag" :rebelflag" :rebelflag" :rebelflag" :rebelflag" :rebelflag" :rebelflag" :rebelflag" :rebelflag" :rebelflag" :rebelflag" :rebelflag" :rebelflag" :rebelflag" :rebelflag" :rebelflag" :rebelflag" :rebelflag"

CudaMoparRay

The last thing I expected to hear today after going to two funerals this month already.
Another reminder that we are traveling the same road ultimately.
Mark will definitely be missed, I am praying for him and his family.

anlauto

Does anybody have a picture of Roadman so we can put a face to the name ?
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Chippa

R.I.P Mark and deepest sympathies to family...i had been in touch with him a few times via PM in early March so i'm saddened to hear of his passing.

Andrew  :australia: