Main Menu

Roadman

Started by ToxicWolf, June 06, 2018, 02:30:28 PM

Previous topic Next topic

72 Challenger

With the posts that he had moved to rehab awhile back I was expecting more positive news in this thread.

What a loss for our e-bodies community. I never met him, but I have read and followed his advice on here and CC for ages. One of the many members who I trusted with sound advice, tips and tricks.

I'm thankful that he was a good guy who wanted to share his knowledge without wanting anything in return. It's certainly a sad moment but I prefer to think of how lucky we all are to have know him even if it was just through an online car community. It's a reminder that although it's just a few key strokes on a screen we can still be a family. 

RIP Roadman! 
Someday I will have a J0b.

Solarguy

Very sad news, he brought a lot of enthusiasm to the board.  RIP and God Bless his family. 

Brads70

Nice touch on the banner remembering Mark @Cuda Cody   classy touch!

blown motor

Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

Bills Auto Works

R.I.P. Mark,

Our thoughts & prayers are with your family at this sad time.

God Bless
Bill
YOUR QUALITY MOPAR TRANSPORTER SINCE 1983!

Slotts

Wow! This was a gut punch... A loss like this is never easy. I thought it would be appropriate to share a bit of Mark's humor via a section of email correspondence we had. Of course, I am changing/removing his personal information.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In a message dated 3/4/2016 3:15:24 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, jsrestorations@rocketmail.com writes:

Hi Mark,

Your package arrived today. I opened it and was blinded by that Florida sunshine! That felt great!

Everything is in good condition, but I usually ask that paper towels are not to be used for packing material. I usually prefer fresh crisp one hundred dollar bills be crumpled and used instead. They retain their shape much better and provide more protection than paper towels. Maybe next time.... LOL!

Thanks again for this part and the sunshine. Much appreciated.

Jim

Hi Jim,
            Sorry, but I have so many of those pesky hundreds I just use them for toilet tissue. 

Hope that switch finds a great home in a great Mopar. Would have never let it go if our car was #s match.

Ever get down this way look us up. Phone 407 361 ####.

Thanks,
               Mark

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

R.I.P. Mark. You will be truly missed!

@Cuda Cody Nice work on the banner.

Jim
Be careful. Don't get caught drinking the Kool-Aid or believing the hype.

Cudajason

Quote from: Brads70 on June 07, 2018, 05:20:22 AM
Nice touch on the banner remembering Mark @Cuda Cody   classy touch!

:iagree:

So sorry to hear this.

All the best to his family and friends.  I never got to meet him, but he sure seemed like one of the good ones.

Jason
1974 Cuda. 360 / A500 OD.  Yes its pink, no its not my wife's car!  Yes I drive it.

JS29

Bullitt-

Dahmn   :bricks:   NOT the outcome I was expecting....
  Place hasn't been the same without him
  Mark, We'll hafta see ya down the road buddy  :(
.                                               [glow=black,42,300]Doin It Southern Syle[/glow]       

Timbbuc2

Quote from: anlauto on June 07, 2018, 03:35:30 AM
Does anybody have a picture of Roadman so we can put a face to the name ?
That's a good idea. I spoke to Mark several times on the phone when I got my headlights relay.
It would be nice to see a picture of him
Get in, I'll drive

DAYLEY/CHALLENGER

As with everyone else, RIP Mark..........thought the outcome would have been different.....but we don't control that...... :Thud:

bennydodge

Very sad news. I never met the man but felt like I knew him anyway. He will be missed, RIP Mopar Brother....
1973 Challenger 340
2015 Challenger R/T classic B5, wife's car
2010 Dodge 3500 dually
2016 Hellcat Challenger Redline Red A8

303 Mopar

So sorry to hear.  He is in a much better place now though. Prayers are with his family.  :andyangel:

BIGSHCLUNK

KUDO'S ON THE BANNER  :bradsthumb:  :banana:  :ohyeah:  :banana:  :bradsthumb:  :banana:  :ohyeah:

wldgtx

Damn... loss of a good one.

RIP Mark... "Roadman"

PS. Really classy to make a banner... BTW, whoever is cutting onions can stop now.

1968 Hemi GTX, 4 spd, RR1
1970 Challenger RT/SE, FC7 - FC7RTSE
1987 Buick Grand National