Main Menu

Roadman

Started by ToxicWolf, June 06, 2018, 02:30:28 PM

Previous topic Next topic

js27

I did not know Roadman but he sure sounds like a great guy. I do know from personal experience how your entire life can change in a matter of seconds. So enjoy every second of it because sooner or later it comes to an end.
JS27

ToxicWolf

Quote from: js27 on January 29, 2019, 06:13:19 AM
I did not know Roadman but he sure sounds like a great guy. I do know from personal experience how your entire life can change in a matter of seconds. So enjoy every second of it because sooner or later it comes to an end.
JS27

Very true. We never know what is going to happen or when.  :handshake:

YellowThumper

Agree as I do as well.
He was helping me thru some electrical gremlin issues just before he passed.
Did not know him personally but he was going out of his way for me...

Class act!
The good memories live forever.
Life is to be viewed thru the windshield. Not rear view mirror.
You are the only one in charge of your destiny.

Mike.

BIGSHCLUNK

Yes it is that "time" of year. I hope he's cruzin' in that big E BOD in the sky!

blown motor

Quote from: YellowThumper on January 29, 2019, 08:10:38 AM
Agree as I do as well.
He was helping me thru some electrical gremlin issues just before he passed.
Did not know him personally but he was going out of his way for me...

Class act!
The good memories live forever.

I was in Florida in 17 and 18. Met with him and @ToxicWolf both times. Roadman loved electrical stuff. That was his baby. And he loved to help people out. @YellowThumper you need to know that if you called out to him for help then you helped to make his last days a little better.
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

Chryco Psycho

I spent a fair amount of time with him @ Carlisle in 17 I guess I was hoping to find a solution to get him around in 18 , it was great getting to know him & I miss him for sure  :bigthumb:

cuda hunter

yeah, I miss him too.  Had several phone calls with him.  he is definitely missed.
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

Timbbuc2

:welcome:
Quote from: Cuda Cody on January 28, 2019, 10:36:19 PM
I still think about Roadman a lot and sure do miss that guy.  :(
[/quote
Me too Cody, he helped me alot. RIP Mark
Get in, I'll drive

Cuda Cody

March 15th 2020 was the 2 year anniversary of Roadman being last active and we're coming up 2 years since his death.  Sometimes I see a post and think he would get a kick out of it.  Sure hopes he knows how much we miss him.  He'll forever live on through the people he touched.  :rebelflag"   You can tell the quality of a person in how they help people they don't even know.  :rebelflag"  RIP @Roadman

YellowThumper

Life is to be viewed thru the windshield. Not rear view mirror.
You are the only one in charge of your destiny.

Mike.

JS29

I respect the amount a person is missed when that person is no longer with us. It speaks volumes about them.