Main Menu

So what's your pop-up ?

Started by BIGSHCLUNK, February 01, 2022, 06:33:21 AM

Previous topic Next topic

BIGSHCLUNK

Every morning when I log in I get this pop up. Somebody trying to tell me something?  :notsure: :notsure:  As its been the same for a long tine.  :yes:

anlauto

I get the exact same one....I guess everybody is just dying to fly somewhere...... :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Bullitt-

I get no pop-ups..... Thanks to Addblocker+...  :)
.                                               [glow=black,42,300]Doin It Southern Syle[/glow]       

JS29

I have an ad blocker, and still get the mortuary ad and some other one.   :headbang:

blown motor

Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

JH27N0B

Spikedog08

Hmmm I usually dont pay that much attention . . I think the one I got today was something with Panda Antivirus.
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

dodj

Hmmmm. Targeted ads? Demographics of this site show a preponderance of old people?  :o
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

headejm

:headbang: P.I.T.A.

Did I mention that this site is the slowest to load and most unreliable site that I visit on the web?  :bricks:

Cuda_mark

I get one for Facebook....I don't use Facebook often. Maybe they are trying to tell me to use it more.

MEK-Dangerous

I don't get any pop-up ads. I have an ad blocker.

It really seems like the grim reaper has it in for some of you guys.    :deadhorse:

dodj

New one today.
Not sure exactly what it's pushing...
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

Brads70

Quote from: MEK-Dangerous on February 01, 2022, 01:24:00 PM
I don't get any pop-up ads. I have an ad blocker.

It really seems like the grim reaper has it in for some of you guys.    :deadhorse:

:iagree: No pop ups here. I think it was Jaybee that put me onto Ublock Origin, works great!

MoparCarGuy

Quote from: Bullitt- on February 01, 2022, 07:13:32 AM
I get no pop-ups..... Thanks to Addblocker+...  :)
:ohyeah:

For the Chrome browser, search for the free Adblock Plus https://adblockplus.org/ and rid yourself of pop-up ads and more.