Main Menu

*** Ebodies.org 2020 Calendar submission time is closed***

Started by Spikedog08, October 09, 2019, 11:00:58 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Spikedog08

Quote from: captcolour on October 21, 2019, 04:32:51 PM
With that many entries, the likelihood of a lot of ties is high.  Hopefully there are 12 top pics including ties so you don't have to do a second round of voting.  The old C-C calendars like a lot of others have 13 months so that may help.  You might be able to do a pic on the front and back, so could be as high as 15 if you wanted to.

Yes I am also worried about this . . Not enough votes and too many cars will be an issue .. you have to be a member on the forum to vote, I'm hoping the new member number increases over this!  With that many cars, I assume we need a lot of calendars!  Thoughts?
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

RUNCHARGER

Ha, ha: These cars are just too darn good looking I guess!
Sheldon

Shane Kelley

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Topcat

Let's focus any comments back on this post now as it's easier to navigate than the one waiting for pictures to load along with the poll.  ::) 

:alan2cents:

Jay Bee

I'm curious if there's going to be a call out for car show and swap event dates.

In past calendars (2018 & CC.c) things like that were included along with the usual holidays. If there already is can someone please tell where, I always submit the Lake Erie Tri State show in Albion PA on the first Sunday in June.

Spikedog08

Quote from: Jay Bee on November 07, 2019, 06:06:22 AM
I'm curious if there's going to be a call out for car show and swap event dates.

In past calendars (2018 & CC.c) things like that were included along with the usual holidays. If there already is can someone please tell where, I always submit the Lake Erie Tri State show in Albion PA on the first Sunday in June.

Judy @1ownr is the one that is preparing the calendar . . . not sure if we have time to make that happen or not.  We got a late start on this project . . .
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Jay Bee

Yeah, it was a late start. Not that big of a deal if those things can't be included, I should have brought this up sooner. Oh and a huge thanks to you and Judy for putting this together.

1ownr

If you want to include SHOW dates - SEND THEM NOW.

You can PM them to me or send by email through the site.

judy