Main Menu

Tamraz: at a loss for words

Started by spoolinhard, September 08, 2020, 12:23:30 PM

Previous topic Next topic

TGGodfrey

Tamraz is about 10 minutes from me through traffic.  I have called them a few times looking to buy a part but wanted to see the quality first.  Everything they have is drop shipped or can be shipped to their warehouse in Naperville for pickup.  That concerns me for the very issue you have.  You buy a part and find out late that the part is now backordered.  I have a friend here that had nothing but good dealings with them but that was 8 years ago when he restored his Superbee.

I do have an issue with some of their advertising.  Repop bumpers are advertised as show quality chrome.  If you call their office, the sales guy will tell you right off the bat they are only driver quality.  That is great they admit it but what about the guy who just orders them only to be disappointed when they arrive.

I hope you get somewhere on this.  can you file a claim with your CC?

Terry

spoolinhard

This was resolved by filing a complaint through paypal. Paypal gave me a refund AFTER i shipped the bezels back to Scamraz. Im out about $18 in shipping on this. BS since it was no fault of my own, but glad to be out of this. I cant recommend enough to avoid doing business with them.

Jay Bee

Quote from: spoolinhard on November 26, 2020, 07:16:40 AM
AFTER i shipped the bezels back to Scamraz.

Too bad you couldn't leave one bezel out of the box and when they asked about said, "Sorry, that's being shipped from a different address". Ya know, see how they like it. BTW, thanks for the heads up on them.

Purepony

It's real simple just file a credit card dispute or a paypal dispute and you'll get the money back.
If you explain everything to PayPal you'll get the shipping back as well