Main Menu

That's Crazy !

Started by anlauto, February 25, 2017, 06:04:38 PM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

I was just saying that to someone this morning.....I don't need my own car right now because I'm having too much fun restoring everybody else's  :drinkingbud:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

screamindriver

Impressive...You might have the record on the E bodies... Kohrs Kustoms here in Pa do some great mopar restos but they do all models not just E bodies and there's a waiting list for work... My buddy had to wait between 3-4 years just to get his Hemi Challenger in there for restoration..

anlauto

Quote from: screamindriver on February 27, 2017, 08:07:25 PM
Impressive...You might have the record on the E bodies... Kohrs Kustoms here in Pa do some great mopar restos but they do all models not just E bodies and there's a waiting list for work... My buddy had to wait between 3-4 years just to get his Hemi Challenger in there for restoration..

Dennis Kohr does work that's about a thousand times better then anything I've turned out....I have huge respect for them :worship:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

jimynick

Quote from: soundcontrol on February 27, 2017, 02:17:16 PM
Amazing, 32 e-bodies... with my speed that would take me about....  160 years.  :)

Respect!
:worship: :worship: :worship:
You're a regular speed demon there laddie! Using my stats it'd take me 1122 years. so I'd best get cracking, eh?  :D
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

Shoooter

One day when I win the lottery I'll have a few ones to send you Alan!

screamindriver

Quote from: anlauto on February 28, 2017, 03:57:24 AM
Quote from: screamindriver on February 27, 2017, 08:07:25 PM

Dennis Kohr does work that's about a thousand times better then anything I've turned out....I have huge respect for them :worship:
Don't sell yourself short buddy you do just fine...You're right up there too...You've been around long enough and produced exceptionally good work to have the bragging rights with the best of them... :bigthumb:

roguedc72

just curious Alan, how much does one of your restorations cost on average?

anlauto

Quote from: roguedc72 on October 23, 2017, 05:28:32 PM
just curious Alan, how much does one of your restorations cost on average?

I would have to say......A stock restoration starts at $60K CDN not including any metal work or hard to find missing parts or added options. Metal work can easily add $10K-$20K CDN, so an average restoration can cost around $80K-$90K CDN

$60K CDN equals about $45K USD right now.