Main Menu

The heck with ECS....LOL

Started by anlauto, August 12, 2021, 03:04:10 PM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

:haha: :haha: :haha: Just kidding about ECS....but I recently bought some reproduction owner's manuals off of @RockAuto and much to my chagrin,  they don't include the plastic sleeves.....A quick Google search and I came to ECS who sells the proper sleeves for $16.00 USD :o

The heck with that...Got on Amazon last night, and in less than 24hrs, I'm in the plastic owner's manual sleeve making business :P

....and I can seal up all our chip bags too :veryexcited:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

70vert

interesting, and very ingenious!

mccannix

Hey Alan, put me down for 1/2 dozen of those...they look good.
Will you be branching out, ...possibly condom manufacturing.
The top handle sorta resembles a 'phallus'... so you have the co-ordinates and could go from there.

anlauto

I was joking about being in the business, but I did just receive one PM about making some :) ....Like I need a side hustle right now... :pullinghair:  I guess it could be a nice to have a craft day...LoL maybe a Sunday afternoon thing...wish my kids were younger I could convince them to do it... :thinking: :haha:  Hey Terry, you're retired...you looking for work  :))
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

mccannix

Thanks but no.
You know that old car guys never really retire.
I can be as busy as I always was.....if I like.....only now I can pick and choose when to be busy.