Main Menu

Turkey and Covid?

Started by torredcuda, December 04, 2021, 04:10:11 AM

Previous topic Next topic

cuda hunter

"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

cuda hunter

This is an interesting side effect.  Does anyone here happen to notice this happening to them lately?

https://nypost.com/2021/09/30/covid-19s-latest-odd-side-effect-restless-anal-syndrome/
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

dodj

Quote from: cuda hunter on December 13, 2021, 07:10:26 PM
This is an interesting side effect.  Does anyone here happen to notice this happening to them lately?

https://nypost.com/2021/09/30/covid-19s-latest-odd-side-effect-restless-anal-syndrome/
Thankfully...uh...no...
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

Brads70

Quote from: dodj on December 13, 2021, 07:48:26 PM
Quote from: cuda hunter on December 13, 2021, 07:10:26 PM

Thankfully...uh...no...

Sounds like a real PITA to me?  :lurking: :D

worthywads

Quote from: Timmy C on December 13, 2021, 04:55:12 PM
Quote from: worthywads on December 13, 2021, 01:45:13 PM
Quote from: Timmy C on December 12, 2021, 05:46:47 PM
What we have is a totally partisan commission trying to gain political advantage by portraying the events as something planned.  Why won't that same commission release the other 14,000 hours of video from that day, or answer why they turned down having extra law enforcement on site like what was requested?  Probably because the partisan commission knows the leaders of their party were the ones refusing extra officers.  Why does that same commission refuse to address the conditions at the prison where they are holding their political prisoners.

We will find out, you gave me some talking points that seem important to you.  Prison conditions become an important issue suddenly from the right, why now?  I've seen no evidence of refusal to want extra officers, lots of false claims and spin out on the interwebs,

Funny how the right has at their convenience said it was just like tourists, nothing violent. And then adamantly say it was a bunch of antifa.

Imagine for just a moment that this was 2016 and Hillary Clinton had done exactly the same speech to a group of "tourists" that stormed the same way.  Would you have expected the GOP and Trump to expect no investigation?,  and think this was just some idiot libtards with TDS?

Trump and the GOP would have demanded Hillary's head on a pike, or a public lynching.

Liz Cheney suddenly a partisan liberal hack too?  Or one of few Republicans with the integrity to stand up to Trump's attempt at dictator.
What we will find out is this is all a political hit job just like Russia Russia Russia.  How many millions were spent on that LIE brought to you by Hillary Clinton?  You ignore all the other video that they won't let you see.  Why did they deny Jim Jordan to be on their commission?  You do understand what a Representative is supposed to be right?  Liz obviously doesn't because this is not what her voters put her there for.  That is why she is down 18 points in the latest poll.  Do you think it is OK to refuse prisoners their cancer drugs, or beat someone to a point that they nearly lose an eye?  Both of those have happened in the political prison.  You probably ignore all the footage where officers were welcoming people into the building too.

So your logic is if Liz Cheney's constituents demand whatever Trump says, she must?  Good thing that isn't how representatives with some integrity see it.  Nixon would have never resigned if the current GOP was representing.

Jim Jordon is a joke, he was screaming biased BS before the committee was formed.

Post the propaganda sites where talking points of cancer drugs and lose an eye come from?

Timmy C

TDS has hit you really hard.  Trump isn't president anymore you should be celebrating, but you can't because you know what is going on now is bringing this country down.  Since this is a covid thread how do you feel about letting people flood across the border largely untested and getting shipped around the country to spread covid?

dodj

"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

anlauto

Quote from: dodj on December 14, 2021, 05:23:32 AM
What's TDS?

Found this on the internet, but we're not getting into politics here so I'm not sure why it's being used ?

What does TDS mean? TDS is an acronym for Trump Derangement Syndrome, a term applied to people who express deep loathing and fear of President Donald Trump. It's usually used by Trump supporters for liberals.
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

cuda hunter

TDS is well known down here.  Just turn on the media.   They just can't stop talking about the guy.
Don't yal worry though, he'll be back in shortly.  Regardless of my own opinion or yours.
  After this current ridiculous administration who is fighting with themselves ruins this country, hopefully someone who does the things they said they were going to do will step up and take back some control. 
The swamp is out of control right now.     
  Speaking of the border, Why is Kamala the border czar and is supposed to be finding the "root causes" of the border disaster, but we have not seen one thing from her about anything on the border aside from her one flight into the airport in El Paso and then her flight out.  No touring.

That border is a major problem.  Just yesterday they arrested people from usbeckistan, pakistan, iran and libia.   If that isn't raising some problems in peoples eyes here we have lost this country.  Regardless of the covid. 
  There are major entities that are supporting this, China and Russia.   This is preparation for World War III.

FAR greater things are going on than Covid.  But we can talk about covid here so let's stay on the subject of Covid. 

The border.  2.2 MILLION ILLEGAL aliens have crossed that we know of at this point this year alone.  Double that number as there are just as many getting through the "border patrol". 
  Texas is now detaining and not releasing ILLEGALS to the border patrol because they are just releasing them into the public.  NOT ONE has gotten tested or locked down or turned back due to them having the covid.  Instead, the democrats are flying the  COVID infected ILLEGALS to Florida to name one state. OVer 70 flights have been sent to Florida alone.  LET'S JUST SPREAD SOME HAPPY COVID HOLIDAY CHEER FOR EVERY AMERICAN.  Is what the government is actually doing.

COVID, is being distributed from our own government.  Plain and simple.  Can yal talk about that? 

cuda hunter

And again, if you want a debate where people will interact with you about politics, go here. 

https://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/forums/news-and-politics.80/

We are not allowed to talk politics here.  That's fine.  Play by the rules.  Even if you disagree.  Let's not get this thread shut down. 

worthywads

Quote from: Timmy C on December 14, 2021, 03:29:16 AM
TDS has hit you really hard.  Trump isn't president anymore you should be celebrating, but you can't because you know what is going on now is bringing this country down.  Since this is a covid thread how do you feel about letting people flood across the border largely untested and getting shipped around the country to spread covid?

There are way more US citizens moving around the country largely untested, and unmasked and unvaccinated, mostly Trump supporters.

Trump still runs the GOP and is purging non-loyalists even though he isn't president.

torredcuda

Sorry to hear about Pete. Vaccinated people are being hopitalized and dying, maybe not at the same rate as unvaccinated but it is still happening. My mother is vaccinated and will hopefully get the booster soon, she is 87 years old and just had a pacemaker put in so I am glad she is vaccinated as for her it is the right decision. The data still shows that most hospitilizations and deaths are those with one or more underlying condtitions or over 65-70 yrs of age, yes there are cases of younger people getting very sick but they are somewhat rare, extremely rare in children yet they are pushing vaccines for 5-11 yr olds - why? Vaccinated rates are around 60% overall I think but in the higher age groups is 80-90% or higher not to metion how many of us had had covid and therefore have natural immunity - what would the % be if they included all those who have natural immunity? (although they continue to not even acknowledge that).
Jeff   `72 Barracuda 340/4spd
https://www.facebook.com/jeffrey.hunt.750

Northeast Mighty Mopar Club
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1486087201685038/

cuda hunter

https://www.dhs.gov/news/2021/03/16/statement-homeland-security-secretary-alejandro-n-mayorkas-regarding-situation

This is what Myorkus has said about what they are doing at the border.  However, there is no proof that the majority of of the statements are true. 
  I personally know a border patrol and she says that these things are not happening.  No testing, no housing, no returns.  They just let them go into the public.

I would like to find some proof that the Homeland security are actually doing something down there but I can't seem to find anything.  Hence the reason that Texas is not releasing ILLEGALS to the border patrol.  They are just tagging them and releasing them. 

anlauto

Quote from: torredcuda on December 14, 2021, 06:35:08 AM
... extremely rare in children yet they are pushing vaccines for 5-11 yr olds - why?

Right now in Ontario Canada, the highest number of cases is among school age children...there's more outbreaks in schools then anywhere else. :dunno:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration