Main Menu

Turkey and Covid?

Started by torredcuda, December 04, 2021, 04:10:11 AM

Previous topic Next topic

FSHTAIL

[quote author=worthywads

ps

The idea that a fascist Nazi like takeover of the US from the left is comical while we are actually seeing Trump (yeah you can say you aren't a fan) still hold complete control of the GOP, speak against him and you are ostracized.  He remains actively attempting to overturn the election he lost including leading a poorly attempted Jan 6 coup.

[/quote]

Even Biden's DOJ said it wasn't an insurrection, there was zero planning for it.     A few idiots walk into a building.   
1973 BS23H Cuda' 340/TKX 5 speed (70 AAR clone-ish)

torredcuda

Quote from: worthywads on December 11, 2021, 02:56:01 PM

Another study could compare pre-vaccine to see how deaths compared by county when no one was vaccinated.  Then we can speculate what choices and circumstance (masks, social distancing, population density....) produced differing death tolls.

I think that would be somewhat more telling than simply how counties voted but would still have to break it down into age groups and underlying health conditions, every study I`ve seen says you chances of dying are very low unless you are over 65 and have other health consitions like obesity, ashtma, diabetes, heart condition etc., kids basically have ZERO chance of dying if they are healthy yet now they are pushing experimental vaccines down to 5 years old.  ::)

Jeff   `72 Barracuda 340/4spd
https://www.facebook.com/jeffrey.hunt.750

Northeast Mighty Mopar Club
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1486087201685038/

worthywads

Quote from: FSHTAIL on December 11, 2021, 11:39:42 PM
[quote author=worthywads

ps

The idea that a fascist Nazi like takeover of the US from the left is comical while we are actually seeing Trump (yeah you can say you aren't a fan) still hold complete control of the GOP, speak against him and you are ostracized.  He remains actively attempting to overturn the election he lost including leading a poorly attempted Jan 6 coup.

Even Biden's DOJ said it wasn't an insurrection, there was zero planning for it.     A few idiots walk into a building.   
[/quote]

We have an active commission determining what was planned, with nothing but stonewalling and refusal to comply with subpoenas, so you are getting ahead of what is known.  The idiots where there along with some that thought they were directed and fighting for Trump.

dodj

Quote from: torredcuda on December 04, 2021, 04:10:11 AM
So Thanksgiving day our 7 yr old son wakes up and says he has a headache, seemed fine after waking up a bit so didn`t think much of it but again Friday didn`t feel good and ended up on the couch most of the day and Saturday as well. By Sunday morning he was feeling better but we got an at home test kit and it showed positive - not sure how accurate these home tests are though? I also didn`t feel great Friday with a bad headache but for me that is normal as I get them pretty frequently due to back issues but I was still feeling sick Sunday when I usually recover in 24 hours, my test came out negative. My wife then started feeling sick by Monday and both of us still don`t feel well - achy, chills, headache, fatigue etc. Niether one of us has any temperature but our kid had a slight one of + 1 - 1 1/2 degree. I tried to schedule a drive up test but that proved futile and last time my wife got one it took her 3 hours and going to two different places to finally get a test.
So...how did it work out. You guys good now? I hope?

Up here with our public health system my wife and I both scheduled PCR tests within 35 minutes of being told we were a close contact.
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

torredcuda

Kid has been fine for a week now, I`m fine except for a slight cough and still a little low on energy, wife was feeling better but relapsed a little today and slept a lot and still doesn`t feel great, but overall she is also getting better just a few days behind me.
Jeff   `72 Barracuda 340/4spd
https://www.facebook.com/jeffrey.hunt.750

Northeast Mighty Mopar Club
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1486087201685038/

dodj

"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

Timmy C

Quote from: worthywads on December 12, 2021, 09:11:31 AM
Quote from: FSHTAIL on December 11, 2021, 11:39:42 PM
[quote author=worthywads

ps

We have an active commission determining what was planned, with nothing but stonewalling and refusal to comply with subpoenas, so you are getting ahead of what is known.  The idiots where there along with some that thought they were directed and fighting for Trump.

[/quote]
What we have is a totally partisan commission trying to gain political advantage by portraying the events as something planned.  Why won't that same commission release the other 14,000 hours of video from that day, or answer why they turned down having extra law enforcement on site like what was requested?  Probably because the partisan commission knows the leaders of their party were the ones refusing extra officers.  Why does that same commission refuse to address the conditions at the prison where they are holding their political prisoners. 

ragtopdodge

Latest on Pete, my neighbor who's landlord send this to me:

"Pete our renter died. From his brother Mik Hoang at 11:45 today:

Pete just passed away a couple minutes ago. His blood pressure all of a sudden dropped and they they went from 1 to 4 kinds of meds to try and stablize his blood pressure but ultimately his heart gave out. They did cpr for 20 minutes but nothing helped. They are not going to do an autopsy but doctor said it was most likely due to blood clot in his lungs or heart despite the anti clotting meds they gave him "

Brads70

Quote from: ragtopdodge on December 13, 2021, 12:48:15 PM
Latest on Pete, my neighbor who's landlord send this to me:

"Pete our renter died. From his brother Mik Hoang at 11:45 today:

Pete just passed away a couple minutes ago. His blood pressure all of a sudden dropped and they they went from 1 to 4 kinds of meds to try and stablize his blood pressure but ultimately his heart gave out. They did cpr for 20 minutes but nothing helped. They are not going to do an autopsy but doctor said it was most likely due to blood clot in his lungs or heart despite the anti clotting meds they gave him "

:sorry: :andyangel: sorry for your loss! Never easy to deal with such a loss.
Not that it will change anything but was he vaccinated ? Heart issues and blood clots are not uncommon unfortunately.  If that was my family member I'd insist on an autopsy  .

JS29

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

worthywads

Quote from: Timmy C on December 12, 2021, 05:46:47 PM
What we have is a totally partisan commission trying to gain political advantage by portraying the events as something planned.  Why won't that same commission release the other 14,000 hours of video from that day, or answer why they turned down having extra law enforcement on site like what was requested?  Probably because the partisan commission knows the leaders of their party were the ones refusing extra officers.  Why does that same commission refuse to address the conditions at the prison where they are holding their political prisoners.

We will find out, you gave me some talking points that seem important to you.  Prison conditions become an important issue suddenly from the right, why now?  I've seen no evidence of refusal to want extra officers, lots of false claims and spin out on the interwebs,

Funny how the right has at their convenience said it was just like tourists, nothing violent. And then adamantly say it was a bunch of antifa.

Imagine for just a moment that this was 2016 and Hillary Clinton had done exactly the same speech to a group of "tourists" that stormed the same way.  Would you have expected the GOP and Trump to expect no investigation?,  and think this was just some idiot libtards with TDS?

Trump and the GOP would have demanded Hillary's head on a pike, or a public lynching.

Liz Cheney suddenly a partisan liberal hack too?  Or one of few Republicans with the integrity to stand up to Trump's attempt at dictator.

JS29

@worthywads   They got the idea from the summer of riots with BLM and the bunch, with the lefty's letting it happen.

cuda hunter

How about we get back on topic of Covid 19.   Above is our wonderful fauci telling us we our individual concerns are of no consequence. 

If you want to talk politics, and have people to argue with, I suggest yal come on over to FABO.  https://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/forums/news-and-politics.80/
We'll be glad to have a discussion over there.  But here we're not supposed to talk politics. 

So, even though Covid is as political as the day is blue, we can treat it like it is not political and is only a wandering virus.  Even though we now have facts that the Chinese did indeed create this virus through gain of function.    I'll see if I can find that. 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

cuda hunter

"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee