Main Menu

Turkey and Covid?

Started by torredcuda, December 04, 2021, 04:10:11 AM

Previous topic Next topic

7212Mopar

My wife's coworker in his 40s in good health, unvaccinated by his own choice. He went to Chicago for the holidays. Got home and was infected. He recovered after two days stay in the hospital. Bad news was he likely got his dad infected also and his dad passed away. This virus is killing the older folks. Age and health makes a big difference.
1973 Challenger Rallye, 416 AT
2012 Challenger SRT8 6 speed Yellow Jacket

torredcuda

When I had my last physical the nurse asked the usual questions one of which was -  what medications are you on? when I replied none she asked again to confirm and actually seemed surprised that I wasn`t on any prescription meds commenting almost every one my age was one or more. I am somewhat lucky being thin and I guess good genes but it`s no secret a lot of Americans are overwieght, out of shape, eat unhealthy, drink too much etc. all of which are contributing factors in overall health and outcomes from things like covid and even the regular yearly flu. I keep active, try and eat healthy, don`t drink much anymore and I think those were factors for my outcome even though I`m 62 yrs old.
Jeff   `72 Barracuda 340/4spd
https://www.facebook.com/jeffrey.hunt.750

Northeast Mighty Mopar Club
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1486087201685038/

cuda hunter

Quote from: dodj on December 16, 2021, 08:05:48 AM
Quote from: JS29 on December 16, 2021, 06:55:00 AM
How meany ILLEGAL immigrants were secretly put in the heavily Trump supporters districts!!!  :alan2cents:
I don't live in your country, but, ..........this sounds pretty paranoid.

Desantis brought about the facts for this.  70 something planes are known in Florida alone.
https://www.news4jax.com/video/news/2021/11/16/i-team-documents-show-78-flights-carrying-migrants-landed-in-jacksonville-over-last-6-months-3/  It's happening in every state.  Not just heavy republican. 
Where do you think they are taking the 2.2 million, yes MILLION ILLEGALS when they arrest them?  First they were putting them in the cages that Obama made and AOc cried in front of, remember.  Anyway, that didn't work so they just release them.  If they aren't taking them anywhere, then they are releasing them into the 4 states.  Mainly california and Texas. But Texas is the state taking the brunt. Texas is now arresting ILLEGAL ALIENS and not giving them to the border patrol, who is in charge of the handing over of the ILLEGALS to whomever is transporting them via plane and bus.

Simply put, this is not paranoia.  This is happening. 

Perhaps you have not seen the reports coming out of multiple states of ILLEGAL ALIENS that are breaking the laws.  Suddenly it's a problem.  Wonder why?

I personally think that this tactic is going to back fire. 
Those people are leaving shit holes and hopefully they aren't coming here to make it more of a shit hole. 
The main issue is that they do not have sponsors and will not be assimilated into our society. 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

JS29

:thankyou: For taking my point home Josh.   :bravo:

cuda hunter

I'll add one of my Opinions. 
The covid pandemic made a distraction so these ILLEGAL ALIENS can march into our country. We gather them up and send them places and tell them to appear in court eventually.  The sex trafficking trade has exploded.
Multiple people from the republicans and democrats are guilty of being part of this sex trading.  Biden said they would take unaccompanied children.  Why would he even say that? https://www.cnbc.com/video/2021/03/25/joe-biden-unaccompanied-children-immigration-policy.html
Has any other country opened their borders completely before?  I'm asking.
Still covid related. 
So now these unaccompanied children are sent all around the states with very little to no sponsorship.  They are sending them, as they say, to family members.  So, 2.2 million ILLEGAL ALIENS from over 160 countries have family members in the USA. Ok. whatever. 
Here, this one is a little long but Biden likes talking about how he wants to help those little children. 
https://www.c-span.org/video/?320902-1/vice-president-joe-biden-unaccompanied-immigrant-children
So these kids are being brought into our country for the sex trade.  It's quite obvious. 
Why are the epstein trials not televised?  To protect minors and their Identities?  Didn't work for Kyle did it?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_H5NJZMDumY 
This is real footage above.  Can't be disputed.  I dare ya watch it.  Anyway, These sex traders run deep on both sides of the bench. 
All these Illegals have the ability to pass Covid around, although the children, which appear to be the majority don't get sick with it but are believed to still be super spreaders are spreading Covid all around the country.  The adults from these 160 countries are also spreading the covid around.  Just keep it going and keep the lockdowns and vaccinations and boosters going and big pharma gets richer and richer and the politicians get richer and richer and now they have all these illegals that can be mis treated in this country because they have no representation. 
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/10/22/us/politics/border-crossings-immigration-record-high.html
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFXQ18D_kuw

So, my "opinion" is that there are lots of politicians that are using this plandemic to help the sex trade that they are already involved in. 

Still related to Covid.  It's surprising how many types of crooked have arisen from this pandemic. 

"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

anlauto

Not Covid related, but I had to laugh the other day watching the 6 o'clock news...Toronto has taken in a LOT of refugees from Afghanistan, and they were on the news complaining that the Hotel they were given to stay in was not nice enough and they have been moved around from Hotel to Hotel a couple of times in the last couple of months....one guy said he was tired of it, and wanted his permanent FREE house like he was promised   :drunk:

Another story....a international student  was working for CASH under the table and was going to court to sue her employer because she wasn't getting minimum wage..and was mad because they fired her ...and our idiot labor laws are protecting her and going after the restaurant ...to say the world is a messed up place is an understatement
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

cuda hunter

I want a free house.  Can I get one if I fly to mexico and walk across the border and get "detained". 

Sounds like a deal.  Especially if I get to say it isn't good enough.   ::)

torredcuda

Quote from: anlauto on December 16, 2021, 10:39:44 AM
Not Covid related, but I had to laugh the other day watching the 6 o'clock news...Toronto has taken in a LOT of refugees from Afghanistan, and they were on the news complaining that the Hotel they were given to stay in was not nice enough and they have been moved around from Hotel to Hotel a couple of times in the last couple of months....one guy said he was tired of it, and wanted his permanent FREE house like he was promised   :drunk:

Another story....a international student  was working for CASH under the table and was going to court to sue her employer because she wasn't getting minimum wage..and was mad because they fired her ...and our idiot labor laws are protecting her and going after the restaurant ...to say the world is a messed up place is an understatement

While us working citizens bust our asses and getting NOTHING free, crazy, stupid world.

ragtopdodge

blaming this virus on illegals is your typical XENOPHOBIC paranoid talking point.  No facts to back it up except on crazy qanon boards.

800k+ dead.

Keep putting your heads in the sand and deny it's a real issue.  I guess the health of others, including one's own family, is not important.

worthywads

Quote from: ragtopdodge on December 16, 2021, 11:14:34 AM
blaming this virus on illegals is your typical XENOPHOBIC paranoid talking point.  No facts to back it up except on crazy qanon boards.

800k+ dead.

Keep putting your heads in the sand and deny it's a real issue.  I guess the health of others, including one's own family, is not important.

I stopped worrying about illegals when that guy that lives 12 miles from the border in CA reported that there has not been an uptick in covid in his area.  Case closed it's a fact.

Somehow the message I'm getting that there is nothing we can to about covid through behavior like masks or vaccines, until we can do something about covid at the border?

torredcuda

The border is obviuosly not the whole problem of covid outbreaks just adding to it at some level. When you have travel bans and mandatory testing for people coming into this country by plane but not even fully  testing 2 million illegals crossing the southern border that just isn`t right.

dodj

No facts to back it up except on crazy qanon boards.
Is Qanon still a thing people follow?
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

worthywads

Quote from: dodj on December 16, 2021, 05:25:21 PM
No facts to back it up except on crazy qanon boards.
Is Qanon still a thing people follow?

You wouldn't think so but yet I still have 1 ex friend that is totally sucked in.  He is now divorced and has 2 sons totally in it too.  We have people in congress that follow it if it's to their advantage, and it seems to be.

Mr Lee

Someone hand me a bat.  I wanna beat this colossally pulverized dead horse too.  haha

So I just got off the phone with my brother.  He's 58.  Said he had covid last week (he's not vaxed).  Temp of 102.7 and was sick for about 3 days and then was fine. 
I know that if you don't go to the doctor like he didn't, then you don't become part of the statistics unless you report yourself to the health department.  Now, I'm not denying the fact that there was an increase in overall deaths in the past two years or whatever it's been now, but it made me wonder how many more people were positive and didn't go to the doctor (and therefore their covid experience wasn't reported or included in the statistics).  Probably a lot.  Why do I say this?  Because I know a lot of people who got covid and it wasn't even bad enough to go to the doctor.  My point is, this kind of thing affects the "chance of death" from getting covid which we already know was exaggerated.  All this crap about mandating vaccines for something that you have a 99% or more chance of surviving is mind blowingly F'd up.  It's a HUGE red flag.  HUGE.  Are people still dying of covid?  Yes.  But not like in the beginning. 

I also wonder who makes these home covid test kits.  Does big pharma make them?  I've heard that there are a lot of false positives.  Which would kind of negate my point above, but at the same time, are they made to test positive on purpose? ... Hoping you'll go to the doctor, which will report your case to the health dept and make the covid numbers even higher and cause even more unnecessary panic???    :thinking:

Furthermore, I have very little trust in the news, the stats on the internet, etc etc.  Who can you really trust anymore for solid information?  Not that I don't believe ANYTHING, but I am skeptical of just about everything I see anymore.  Yes I'm skeptical even of the so-called fact checkers.  Everyone has taken sides and wants to push their agenda on you.  To some extent, I have to go by what I see and hear in talking to real people around me.  I go by what actual people have experienced.  So, I am interested in hearing more experiences of real people and less about the stats which are probably fudged.   

:alan2cents:
Remember, wherever you go, there you are.

Cudajason

When did we as a society become so skeptical and distrusting of EVERYTHING?

Breaking news, there is no global conspiracy to control you, there is no global reset coming.  The governments of the world / world leaders  could not agree on what to order for lunch, let alone PLAN a pandemic.  Hell the Federal and State governments can not even agree on how to  best fight covid.  Besides that, do you have any idea how many people would be involved to cover something lie that up???  Believing anything more is simply a conspiracy theory. 

Does the advise / guidance keep changing, yes, the virus changes (its biological, that's what it does), so the science behind it changes, and then the guidance changes.  No one is trying to steal your freedom with that guidance.

The vaccine is not experimental, MRNA vaccines have been in development sine the late 80s, that is why it was developed so quickly. Man with the technology we have today I would hope we could find a way to develop a vaccine quickly. 

Big Pharma is not trying to kill us with the vaccine either, and no they don't have the cure for cancer. Again, how many people would need to be involved in a cover up like that.

You want Covid, don't want the vaccine, fine, stay the hell away from me then.  I suspect there will be less long term effects from the vaccine, because MRNA vaccines do not typically present long-term effects,  then there could be from getting Covid.  No one knows the long term effect could potentially be.

Like I said, when did we become so skeptical of everything.

1974 Cuda. 360 / A500 OD.  Yes its pink, no its not my wife's car!  Yes I drive it.