Main Menu

Using AI Image Creator Creates Some Crazy Stuff!

Started by 700 AKN, December 05, 2023, 10:20:11 PM

Previous topic Next topic

700 AKN

Has anyone else tried creating images from the AI websites out there?
I find it really produces some weird images, but fun to see.

Here are a few I was able to get close to what I was looking for, but Cuda's or Barracuda's do not render very well.
Challengers are better, but again it tends to add stuff from other cars.

I'll let you guys & gals decide. Point out all the weirdness in the images.

Cuda Cody

AI Did those?  That's super cool.  So close yet so far away! 

Racer57

What website did you use ? I'd like to play around and see what I can come up with !!  :D

700 AKN

I'm just using the Bing Image Creator. Here is the link... https://www.bing.com/images/create?

It's not the best for detail, but more like throwing mud at a wall and see what shifts into shape.

7E-Bodies

The El Camino look isn't for me, yet I always wondered why ma mopar didn't do this to compete with Chevy and Ford.
1970 Challenger R/T Numbers Matching 440 Auto in F8 Quad Green

700 AKN

QuoteThe El Camino look isn't for me, yet I always wondered why ma mopar didn't do this to compete with Chevy and Ford.

Yeah, I was trying to see what would generate, but it would have been an unusual looking El Camino style.
I tried a few more renders, but again it's like making a Frankenstein monster with parts from new & old.
Also tried to make the front of a render more realistic and added a 71 Cuda grill. It looks a bit better.

MEK-Dangerous

Quote from: 7E-Bodies on December 11, 2023, 06:41:40 PMThe El Camino look isn't for me, yet I always wondered why ma mopar didn't do this to compete with Chevy and Ford.

As usual, Mopar was late to the game. Do you remember the Dodge Rampage of the early 80's ?  ::)

With a 2.2 Liter engine, I don't think you could put much in the bed area and still be able drive it any distance. By the 1980's, everything was built on the Kcar platform. 

Jay Bee

One of my kids started playing around with artificial intelligence. Here he incorporated 2 of my favorite things.

Cuda Cody

It's crazy what you are coming up with!   :takealook:   Very cool.

700 AKN

Those are very cool!  I've tried getting the detail of the cars to be more refined, but no matter how I describe the details it always adds stuff I never asked for and do not want.  So I modify them in a paint program to clean them up the best I can.

Jay Bee

Quote from: 700 AKN on January 19, 2024, 10:38:27 PMI've tried getting the detail of the cars to be more refined, but no matter how I describe the details it always adds stuff I never asked for and do not want.  So I modify them in a paint program to clean them up the best I can.

My son (he's making them) finds that too. he leaves any modifying up to me but I just haven't yet.

70vert

Adding a hot girl always helps  ;)

I kinda like the moonshot Challenger.