Main Menu

What kind of chairs you guys using?

Started by Poolshark314, October 25, 2020, 10:26:05 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Poolshark314

This could be a dumb thread, but now that I am going to a fair bit of cruise-ins, cars n coffees, and car shows in general, what ya guys sitting on? I use a regular camping chair right now, but cargo space is pretty limited in the trunk with the spare, jack, tools, spare parts, and cleaning supplies. Are there some ultra compact chairs that fit really well in the cars? Some super comfortable chairs you guys know about?
1973 Barracuda
2012 Charger R/T AWD

Purepony

I carry two basic chairs I bought at wal mart for 5.99 each
A Bluetooth speaker
A portable charger
Some bottle water
The chairs have been great with this covid thing becauee sometimes we stop by a place where they don't have outside dinning so I take the chair out and I sit and eat.

Rich G.

I bought this Pico brand chair when I had my vette because they have no room. Perfect for an E body because it folds up very small and slides right on top of the spare tire perfectly!

Poolshark314

Quote from: Rich G. on October 25, 2020, 12:35:10 PM
I bought this Pico brand chair when I had my vette because they have no room. Perfect for an E body because it folds up very small and slides right on top of the spare tire perfectly!

I saw that one and thought it looked very cool. Thanks for the good review. That might sway me over to it
1973 Barracuda
2012 Charger R/T AWD

GoodysGotaCuda

1972 Barracuda - 5.7L Hemi/T56 Magnum
2020 RAM 1500 - 5.7L

My Wheel and Tire Specs