Main Menu

When will the craziness stop!

Started by Slotts, October 27, 2018, 08:29:08 AM

Previous topic Next topic

BIGSHCLUNK

Quote from: JS29 on October 28, 2018, 11:57:04 AM
Quote from: Brads70 on October 28, 2018, 11:22:34 AM
Quote from: BIGSHCLUNK on October 28, 2018, 10:08:49 AM
I have NEVER seen this country as divided as it is right now... NEVER.   If you think the 1860's were something ... just wait....  unless something happens to unite very soon.

Globalist agenda .... divide and conquer. Oldest play in the book. This is why history is so important to study.
:iagree:  If this in't nip t in the bud soon, it could come to Civil war two!!!
This is my point.................

anlauto

Stop?.....when the world implodes  :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

JS29

@BIGSHCLUNK  I knew that, and hole hardheartedly agree, But if it does, I will have to move because I know witch side New York will pick!   

rebelyell

It's been going on since there have been people in the world, and as long as there are people in the world it will never stop.

ledphoot

There is nothing new under the sun, seriously, consider this.... Crime is actually at a low point in US History, you are statistically safer than most of mankind has ever been. Yet so many people feel like crime is on the uptick, that they aren't safe, that we are at each other's throats. Why is that? 24x7 news cycle perhaps? Think about how the world was before CNN / Fox News / MSNBC etc. We all went about our day to day lives and didn't get in too much political debate, at least not as heated as it appears to be at the moment. Now that we have news channels 24x7 combined with internet news aggregators and social media sites like Facebook / Twitter / Reddit etc. it APPEARS that we are at some great impasse.  I call shenanigans on all of it. The government (deep state if you will) and the media are in-fact working together to divide and conquer us. While nut jobs and people on the far right / left of the political spectrum may fall for this bullsh!t, the average American knows better. We love our Family, Friends and Neighbors. We get along, we help each other when we are in need. Relax, pop a top on a cold one and turn the frickin' news off, go wrench on your car or play cards with your family and friends.

This too shall pass.

Slotts

My wife and I felt the need to pay our respects and show our support. The following were taken yesterday afternoon.

May all fallen eleven rest in peace...

Jim
Be careful. Don't get caught drinking the Kool-Aid or believing the hype.