Main Menu

When will the craziness stop!

Started by Slotts, October 27, 2018, 08:29:08 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Slotts

Here in Pittsburgh, there is a shooter who has shot multiple people, with multiple casualties in the Tree Of Life Synagogue.
PGH Swat does have the shooter in custody.

Jim
Be careful. Don't get caught drinking the Kool-Aid or believing the hype.

Chryco Psycho

The deep state plan is working perfectly , divide & conquer , never has the US been more polarized except maybe the civil war , people are angry at everyone for really no reason .
Not trying to be political here  :alan2cents:

Slotts

It's all over the national news, now. The shooter entered when Shabbat was taking place between 9:30 - 12:00, so the place was filled with him yelling
"All Jews Must Die!"

This is not a political issue, but spiritual.

Jim

Chryco Psycho

this is why we should have open borders & let in more anti semantic people  :looney:
Throw in more MS13 Hondurans too

HP2

Quote from: Chryco Psycho on October 27, 2018, 08:33:07 AM
The deep state plan is working perfectly , divide & conquer , never has the US been more polarized except maybe the civil war , people are angry at everyone for really no reason .
Not trying to be political here  :alan2cents:

I dunno. 100 years ago we had the gilded age in full swing with with no labor laws about working hours or safety and massive corporations being formed that dominated daily life, the assassination of President McKinley, Roosevelt's trust busting and subsequent creation of the Bull Moose Party which actually won a  large percentage of the vote, anarchist bombings in NY and mass deportations  of southern and eastern Europeans.

We actually haven't learned a whole lot since then and there are some frightening similarities.

HP_Cuda

There is some serious division here, hopefully it will get better than worse.

The Rhetoric needs to end.

1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

torredcuda

There have always been people who are mentally disturbed, crazy, wackos - whatever you want to call them killing over religion, politics, money or whatever they feel they need to in their screwed up minds, unfortunately us humans are far from perfect and it will never change.
Jeff   `72 Barracuda 340/4spd
https://www.facebook.com/jeffrey.hunt.750

Northeast Mighty Mopar Club
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1486087201685038/

Racer57

The 60's came and went.   This too, shall pass.

BIGSHCLUNK

I have NEVER seen this country as divided as it is right now... NEVER.   If you think the 1860's were something ... just wait....  unless something happens to unite very soon.

Brads70

Quote from: BIGSHCLUNK on October 28, 2018, 10:08:49 AM
I have NEVER seen this country as divided as it is right now... NEVER.   If you think the 1860's were something ... just wait....  unless something happens to unite very soon.

Globalist agenda .... divide and conquer. Oldest play in the book. This is why history is so important to study.   

JS29

Quote from: Brads70 on October 28, 2018, 11:22:34 AM
Quote from: BIGSHCLUNK on October 28, 2018, 10:08:49 AM

Globalist agenda .... divide and conquer. Oldest play in the book. This is why history is so important to study.
:iagree:  If this in't nip t in the bud soon, it could come to Civil war two!!! 

Slotts

While there are lots of political issues we are facing here in the USA, I never meant this thread to even hint at any sort of a subliminal political position. Thank you Cody for not removing this thread. What I wrote in the very first post was simply from a point of shock. This has nothing to do with the left or the right or whatever.

With it is still sinking in for me, I never thought I would see or hear Benjamin Netanyahu sending condolences to the people of Squirrel Hill and utter the word Pittsburgh from his mouth for the whole world to see and hear. 

As I said in my second post, I did hint at the real issue... Evil. That is what drove that person was evil in the form of hate and murder. When I mentioned, When Will The Craziness Stop, in the header, I believe the answer is evil will not end on this planet as we currently know it.

Jim 

IRON MAN

Historically, this sort of evil happens around election time.

340challconvert

Sick
Prayers to the congregants!

Data Moderator A66 Challenger Registry

Owner of 1970 A66 Challenger convertible

71-440

18.29% of adults struggle with a mental health problems annual. In numbers, this equals to 43.7 million Americans.

From here. http://www.mentalhealthamerica.net/issues/2017-state-mental-health-america-prevalence-data

Prayers to those who lost there lives in this sick attack. :andyangel:
Joe