Main Menu

Wrecked, destroyed, mangled Mopars

Started by Roadman, September 21, 2017, 03:00:18 PM

Previous topic Next topic

MoparDave

Please Email me at david.radcliffe@golling.com or through the the website. https://www.rosevillemoparts.com/contact-us/

roguedc72

wow,that red challenger is an exact match for my 72,color and all,remind me not "ass off" in it when it's finally done!

Cudakiller70

BIGSHCLUNK

speeddemon

I see it is badged 426 on the fender and with the stripes down the hood someone customized this 71 Cuda. Does any one know if this was a real 71 hemi cuda?

RzeroB

Hey Travis, I've seen that one discussed on facebook (can't remember which page though). IIRC it's not a "real-deal" HemiCuda nor even a "BS23..." Cuda for that matter.
Cheers!
Tom

Tis' better to have owned classic Mopars and lost than to have never owned at all (apologies to Alfred Lord Tennyson)

speeddemon

Quote from: RzeroB on January 28, 2018, 02:03:26 PM
Hey Travis, I've seen that one discussed on facebook (can't remember which page though). IIRC it's not a "real-deal" HemiCuda nor even a "BS23...) Cuda for that matter.

Thanks for the info. Tom, much appreciated.

TelisSE440

Still, a 71 barracuda totalled, lowering the already low numbers of '71 E bodies even more... Sad

BIGSHCLUNK

A bods

Topcat

Went and visited a client of ours today and I see he got a new car.

He tells me the previous car was in an accident on 12/31.
I asked him what happened?

He tells me he was slowely passing a Hellcat on wet roads in Washington state.
The Hellcat driver starts to get on it; looses control, hit his car that went off the road.

Hellcat driver then takes out a pole, fence, and utility box.
Rumor is the Hellcat's Insurance won't cover any of his damages and being forced him to pay out to $100,000 in damages on his own.

RzeroB

Ain't that something ... all that fine print in those insurance policies scare me sometimes because of stuff like this.  :o

And for Hellcats ... my friend has one, two of them actually, and those things break traction seemingly at will  :burnout:
I always thought that the tires on them were too skinny for having that much power available ... they definitely need some wider stickier tires under them! But that wouldn't have helped in this situation ... getting on a Hellcat on a wet road ... you can't fix stupid.  :headbang:

Cheers!
Tom

Tis' better to have owned classic Mopars and lost than to have never owned at all (apologies to Alfred Lord Tennyson)