Main Menu

Wrecked, destroyed, mangled Mopars

Started by Roadman, September 21, 2017, 03:00:18 PM

Previous topic Next topic

RzeroB

Yeeooww!! I would not want to have been the first responder arriving on scene for that one!!  :andyangel:
Cheers!
Tom

Tis' better to have owned classic Mopars and lost than to have never owned at all (apologies to Alfred Lord Tennyson)

RzeroB

:drunk:  A toast ...  :cheers:  (and I would guess probably had something to do with that Cuda getting "smashed" too)
Cheers!
Tom

Tis' better to have owned classic Mopars and lost than to have never owned at all (apologies to Alfred Lord Tennyson)

RUNCHARGER

See, not everyone likes 71 Cudas. That poor car was probably written off and pressed into a Honda Civic back then.
Sheldon

kape1

Chryco Psycho

RzeroB

What the heck is that?? The setup for the Graveyard Carz episode where they unearthed the 'Cuda??
Cheers!
Tom

anlauto

Quote from: RzeroB on February 05, 2018, 09:08:40 AM
What the heck is that?? The setup for the Graveyard Carz episode where they unearthed the 'Cuda??

YES....you didn't actually think someone burred the car did you ?
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

71GranCoupe

Quote from: RzeroB on February 05, 2018, 09:08:40 AM

Here is one Tom shared that came to mind when seeing the one above in the pit.

RzeroB

That one almost wells a tear to my eye Grant  :crying: 

The story behind it is fairly well known ... but what isn't is the "why?"  :notsure:
Cheers!
Tom

anlauto

Both of the above cars were fully restored and are now living once again ! :banana:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

1 Wild R/T

Quote from: anlauto on February 05, 2018, 04:39:49 PM
Both of the above cars were fully restored and are now living once again ! :banana:

Really depends on your definition of restored... Your Barrelcuda was very rough but you saved all that could be, I'm not so sure thats true with the car above...

303 Mopar

There is a four way stop near my kids school that is notorious for accidents. It had snowed last night and this mornings victim was a poor Challenger.