Main Menu

Wrecked, destroyed, mangled Mopars

Started by Roadman, September 21, 2017, 03:00:18 PM

Previous topic Next topic

RzeroB

:('  Awful stuff!! I don't think I have the stomach to follow this thread anymore. How do you "un-follow" a thread on this site??
Cheers!
Tom

Tis' better to have owned classic Mopars and lost than to have never owned at all (apologies to Alfred Lord Tennyson)

HP_Cuda

Geez, I'd like to know how that started?

Maybe a loose fuel connection and it hit the exhaust manifold?
1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

Roadman

Quote from: RzeroB on October 10, 2017, 01:09:30 PM
:('  Awful stuff!! I don't think I have the stomach to follow this thread anymore. How do you "un-follow" a thread on this site??
Man @RzeroB  I'm sorry. I only started this thread to remind all of us what can happen (and has happened ) if we don't take care of our electrical (fires ), our alcohol intake (crashes), or just being stupid when were out enjoying our cars. Sh!t happens. Life can take a bad turn on ya when you least expect it.

But anyway, I don't know how you can " un-follow a thread " , maybe @Cuda Cody can tell us how, or if he wants delete the thread.  :notsure:    Either way, stay safe out there ya'll.   :unitedstates:   :rebelflag"

RzeroB

We're good Roadman ... I just cringe a bit when I see the devastation!!  :o  Don't pull the plug on the thread ... I just got to stop looking!!  :stop:
Cheers!
Tom

Tis' better to have owned classic Mopars and lost than to have never owned at all (apologies to Alfred Lord Tennyson)

Cuda Cody

These are a great reminder of what can happen and to be safe out there.  Sometimes things are out of our control, but there are things we can all do to be safer.   As for "un-following" a thread, I really don't know how that works.   I think it's done in the profile area under notifications?    :notsure:

CudaMoparRay

Go to Profile tab then go to Modify Profile under it then Notifications then under Current Topic Notifications --- you should see all the topics your following just check the box to stop notifying you on that particular subject.

Roadman

EV2RTSE

340challconvert

Data Moderator A66 Challenger Registry

Owner of 1970 A66 Challenger convertible

Brads70

I hear ya, but look at it this way...... this is the reason our cars are worth what they are.... not as many around ;)

340challconvert

Sad Cuda

Data Moderator A66 Challenger Registry

Owner of 1970 A66 Challenger convertible

CudaMoparRay

Quote from: 340challconvert on October 13, 2017, 05:35:52 PM
Sad Cuda

Yup that 'Cuda is definitely not smiling anymore but Sadder owner I would presume