Wrecked, destroyed, mangled Mopars

Started by Roadman, September 21, 2017, 03:00:18 PM

Previous topic Next topic

JS29

yet another four door cuda!!!   :stop:  :foul:

RzeroB

Cheers!
Tom

Tis' better to have owned classic Mopars and lost than to have never owned at all (apologies to Alfred Lord Tennyson)

gzig5

YellowThumper

Life is to be viewed thru the windshield. Not rear view mirror.
You are the only one in charge of your destiny.

Mike.

cuda hunter

I'd drive the wheels off that photochop! 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

CudaMoparRay

No one could keep up with you on your funeral procession you'd be buried by the time they got there  :haha: :rofl:

340challconvert

Data Moderator A66 Challenger Registry

Owner of 1970 A66 Challenger convertible

RUNCHARGER

That 71 driver's aim was pretty good. It looks like nailed it perfectly.
Sheldon

CudaMoparRay

It always hurts to see a wreck, especially a Mopar but particularly for me a 1971  :(

YellowThumper

I would say they should be thankful for their 71 hood with the newly added crumple zones...
Life is to be viewed thru the windshield. Not rear view mirror.
You are the only one in charge of your destiny.

Mike.

RzeroB

Looks very similar to how my brother totaled my '71 'vert back in '82.  :verymad:  Trees win almost every time.  :crying:
Cheers!
Tom

Tis' better to have owned classic Mopars and lost than to have never owned at all (apologies to Alfred Lord Tennyson)

JS29

Quote from: RzeroB on May 29, 2018, 12:46:11 PM
Looks very similar to how my brother totaled my '71 'vert back in '82.  :verymad:  Trees win almost every time.  :crying:
You have one of toughs to!!!!  70 R/T 383 4-speed V02 FY1 with A black roof. snapped A telephone pole hit it so hard it buckled the floor pan. :pullinghair:   

RzeroB

Quote from: JS29 on May 29, 2018, 01:30:50 PM
Quote from: RzeroB on May 29, 2018, 12:46:11 PM
You have one of toughs to!!!!  70 R/T 383 4-speed V02 FY1 with A black roof. snapped A telephone pole hit it so hard it buckled the floor pan. :pullinghair:   

Yeah, an asleep at the wheel brother  :pullinghair: and a Maple tree  :o took mine out. Brother and the tree survived with some scrapes and bruises. The car wasn't as lucky as the right front side was totally mangled. When they separated it from the tree it became apparent just how mortally wounded it was. It was declared non-repairable and was hauled off to muscle-car heaven.  :andyangel: If it had happened more recently, a master metal magician like our man Cody could probably have worked his magic and saved it ... and your's too.
Cheers!
Tom

303 Mopar

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration