three two barrels

340challconvert

Data Moderator A66 Challenger Registry

Owner of 1970 A66 Challenger convertible

mccannix

White Bear Dodge coloring book...

anlauto

You haven't colored yet ? Nice restraint  :drinkingbud:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

gzig5

6bblgt

Quote from: Floyd on October 23, 2020, 07:13:15 PM
Is that Ted Kennedy on the front wheel?

the HEMI powered "Hard Hat Hauler" had hub caps w/ AGNEW * REAGAN * MUSKIE * KENNEDY    :crazytalk:

three two barrels

Looks like it got an update.

340challconvert

Data Moderator A66 Challenger Registry

Owner of 1970 A66 Challenger convertible

RUNCHARGER

My first race car start circa late 1980's. Sold it before finishing it but the guy that bought it got it into the 10's.
Sheldon

RUNCHARGER

"Power in the Pines" 1988 I believe. I think most of the cars were driven there. I have a shot somewhere of a Brown Hemi 71 Runner that was my favorite.
Sheldon

RUNCHARGER

Picked this up for $800 in 1977. Nice and stock other than the sidepipes (which were the first thing I threw in the garbage, followed by the air shocks).
Sheldon

Morty426

Quote from: RUNCHARGER on November 04, 2020, 08:51:26 AM
"Power in the Pines" 1988 I believe. I think most of the cars were driven there. I have a shot somewhere of a Brown Hemi 71 Runner that was my favorite.

WOW!

I was there.  That was a great show.  I wish they had kept that one going.  We met up with some other Mopars on the way up from Sacramento. 

RUNCHARGER

Lots of neat cars. A Black T/A with red stripes, Orange 70 Coronet R/T with the belly painted (first time I seen that), Valuckas Hemi 71 GTX and just a bunch of neat cars that were still being driven. There were a few parts for sale too as I remember, I just bought a couple small items as I rode the VMax down from the middle of Canada.
Sheldon

Morty426

Quote from: RUNCHARGER on November 04, 2020, 11:02:14 AM
Lots of neat cars. A Black T/A with red stripes, Orange 70 Coronet R/T with the belly painted (first time I seen that), Valuckas Hemi 71 GTX and just a bunch of neat cars that were still being driven. There were a few parts for sale too as I remember, I just bought a couple small items as I rode the VMax down from the middle of Canada.

Was this in route to Power in the Pines?

We showed an Orange 70 Coronet R/T at that show.