Main Menu

Second lease on life 73 Challenger.

Started by Rdchallenger, December 16, 2017, 02:19:23 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Rdchallenger

Quote from: Marty73 on June 05, 2022, 02:43:50 PM
If no one has said it already,for your fuel gauge, make sure you have the jumper from your sending unit to the fuel line....or maybe I need to read the whole thread and am being lazy :)

Sent from my iPlay_40 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the tip, what happened was dumbass was missed one wire in on the gauge cluster.

Rdchallenger

Well folks! Oscar is just got a water test done AKA his first bath in 4 years haha. The interior isn't filled with water so I consider that to be a win.

Going to spend tomorrow clay baring and polishing.

Of course I had to include the neighbors house in the background since it is iconic to this build haha. :rofl:

Rdchallenger

So took the Challenger to his first show yesterday at a local airport here in Cumberland. I was surprised quite surprised and taken back by the attention it received. What made it the most special though was I was able to enjoy the show with my father as he decided to bring his '68 Mustang out of hibernation.

YellowThumper

Very nice and cool on the 68.
Now where have I seen that combo before???
Life is to be viewed thru the windshield. Not rear view mirror.
You are the only one in charge of your destiny.

Mike.

Rdchallenger

So a few weekends ago I posted this picture on the e-bodies facebook page and could not believe the support on there. Then got to thinking earlier that it belongs on this thread to go with everything that has happened with this car not only while I've had it but before as well.

Rdchallenger

Then enjoying some fall driving in my home town.