Main Menu

Finally taking the plunge DIYHEMI is changing

Started by Blake@diyhemi.com, February 07, 2020, 06:17:15 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Blake@diyhemi.com

So after years of research and building hemi swap harnesses at special requests and publishing the DIYHEMI resource website, I have decided to actually scale up and offer Gen III Hemi swap products.

This site and the G3 hemi swap Facebook group have really been amazing in motivating me to push forward with the technology. We have great people here!

What originally launched as a resource website to help people build their own hemi harness, has grown into a large demand for swap parts and easy solutions. Over the years, the requests stacked up so much that I couldn't keep up, borderline stressful at times. The demand for late model hemi swap solutions are incredible and its bringing new blood into our hobby.

My friends and I decided to move forward into an actual licensed business and produce swap parts and alternative wiring harnesses for the budget minded.

What is on the horizon:
New website built, ready for launch, showcasing parts and offerings
Stocked assortment of "QuickHemi" harnesses, covering multiple engines
DIY manuals with color coded wiring diagrams, written as a stem by step procedure
Harness components for the DIY'er that just needs a few things here and there
Swap accessories, little things

We aren't looking to compete or replace any other business out there, but rather work with them by offering different parts.

Anyway, this isn't a sales pitch, but more of a thank you to a group that has given me so much support. I want to find a way to work sponsorship of this website into our budget and continue to be active here as a member. I'm just excited that things are changing and that we can really help grow the Mopar community.
1970 AAR Cuda 
5.7 Hemi /A833 ~ DIYHEMI-Cuda
Looking for my numbers matching 340 TA block!
0B289380

www.diyhemi.com

Your late model Hemi swap resource!

RUNCHARGER

Good for you. Two years ago I wouldn't look at these swaps but the hobby has really changed and I figure any car you actually drive these days should at least be fuel injected and have a modern transmission. If you are going to inject an old engine it will cost as much as just getting a newer, lighter package to start with and why not keep the modern trans as well. No LS in my future but I am thinking an A-body with a G3 for handling and performance.
So, I think the future is there. If we can make a G3 swap as simple and cheap as LS swaps, there is an almost untapped market.
Sheldon

Chryco Psycho

After helping doing a couple of Gen 3 swaps it is a no brainer to make this as easy & universal as possible

anlauto

Hey, that's great news, congratulations ! ...it's the way the hobby is headed :clapping:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Cuda70-74

Cool!! I been using you're website to help other mod their gen 3 harness
1969 mustang
1974 cuda turnt into a 71 cuda
1968 charger