Main Menu

greetings from Italy

Started by antonellomopar, October 03, 2020, 03:36:20 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Mopsquad

Welcoem to the best E Body site and thank you for sharing your cars and stories.

I spent some time in Italy last Summer.  Definitely some interesting driving experiences.  LOL

antonellomopar

Mopsquad, I have been in Palm SPrings many times, love the place. Many classic cars there.
Driving in Italy is very different from the US, you have to be really brave to survive....

Soon will start making questions about the 71 six pack I am restoring....

antonellomopar

more pics

jimynick

A little late welcome to the site from Ontario,  :canada: and, as mentioned, what a fabulous collection of E bodies it is that you have. I'm so envious!  :wave:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

Chryco Psycho

Welcome to the site from Panama  :wave:
Great job locating & restoring all of those E bodies !
Thanks for the pix also , looks like you have a shaker hood beside the 6 pack Challenger in the one shot .

MoparLeo

:welcome: aboard. Excellent collection of Mopar Muscle. Takes $$$$  I am glad to be able to help you with your door hinges.   :wrenching:
https://www.forebodiesonly.com/forum/threads/mopar-door-hinge-restoration-service.21225/
moparleo@hotmail.com  For professionally rebuilt door hinges...

Matt13

Quote from: antonellomopar on October 06, 2020, 03:18:55 PM
Mopsquad, I have been in Palm SPrings many times, love the place. Many classic cars there.
Driving in Italy is very different from the US, you have to be really brave to survive....

I know what you mean. My wife becomes a different driver when we go to Tuscany to visit her family. I'm like "who are you!?"

antonellomopar

Yes, I bought a shaker hood. Not on the broadcast sheet, but love it. The standard hood is kept in storage.
As for driving in Italy, yes, we are always racing....

Lemontwist

Welcome from Mechanicsburg, PA  You will find this site the best :wave:
Drew

antonellomopar

Thank you for the warm welcome. Really like this site, easy to use and easy to post pics.

RzeroB

Quote from: antonellomopar on October 12, 2020, 12:00:45 PM
Thank you for the warm welcome. Really like this site, easy to use and easy to post pics.

Hey Antonello ... with all of the fine Italian cars to collect do your Italian friends find it a little weird that you prefer American muscle cars??  :notsure:
Cheers!
Tom

Tis' better to have owned classic Mopars and lost than to have never owned at all (apologies to Alfred Lord Tennyson)

antonellomopar

I only have friends who collect american cars....nobody is interested in european stuff....

Chryco

Welcome, from little Italy in Ontario, Canada :welcome:
Tommy The Chryco
Cuda Rubber Bumpers and The Better "Shaker Kits"
1-866-893-2547