Main Menu

Greetings from Northern California

Started by GreenFish71, February 25, 2023, 07:55:11 PM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

I don't think the colour is too far off for GF3.....I bet the people telling you that think it's supposed to be GF7 or something.
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

bentpshrods

:welcome:      from Idaho.   All ways cool to have another 71 show up.  I like that color combination.   

JS29

:welcome: I have a EF8 Gran Coup With a black vinyl top.    :handshake:

erat340

Hey old neighbor....what Sac hood are in? I recently moved from the Manlove sub off Folsom Blvd to Detroit sub of Canton Mich. I needed to get out of the fires back into the cold . :haha:

GreenFish71

Distant neighbors indeed. I'm in West Sacramento. I hear there are a lot of excellent Mopars out your way.

erat340

O, Yes....it seems there are more now than when I lived here in the 70's...

tparker

Welcome to the group! Great set of characters here all ready and willing to help.

I'm also in the Sacramento. We have a mopar club in town called Capitol City Mopars and we have a monthly meeting coming up next Tuesday (1st Tuesday of the month). Love to see another e body.

70_440-6Cuda

I grew up in Sac, outside Elk Grove in cow town - parents are still in the same house since 1970....
You can't buy happiness, but you can buy horsepower and that's kind of the same thing.....

cudamadd

Hood

Nice looking Cuda! Glad you decided to join in.
Lots of knowledge to tap in here.
Original owner with 100% documentation.
Ordered my Cuda on September 29th 1972

redAAR