Main Menu

Hello from Northern CA

Started by CudaS0383, December 16, 2019, 03:21:39 PM

Previous topic Next topic

CudaS0383

I am relatively new to this organization and so glad I found it. :wave:  I had been thinking about getting a muscle car on and off for the past few years so finally decided to get serious earlier this year.  I had a '69 Charger in the 70's and really loved the look of it.  Unfortunately it (me) decided to kiss a telephone pole one night and that was the end of it.  To get another one now was not in my budget but found that I really liked the look of Cudas.  I also wanted a car that was fairly close to factory standards and was #'s matching.  I found a '70 in June that was 100% #'s matching with lots of factory options and only had 61K miles.  It is an automatic with a 383 and the Citron Mist color is not something that I saw a lot of.
I am enjoying driving it and went to a few car shows in my area.  The engine has not been rebuilt so had so oil leaks that I had to take care of.  Did some other minor repairs but now will need to get into some more complicated repairs.  It is a factory air car but the previous owner removed all the A/C parts from the engine because the compressor froze (I have all the parts) and the heater is not connected to the engine.  I want to get all that working so researching options now on this site.  Also want to inspect the brakes.  Guess I know what I am doing this winter.
I'm sure I will be reaching out for help and advice as I move forward. :slapme5:
Tom

RUNCHARGER

Welcome, great looking Cuda. The colour really makes it more interesting than the more common hues.
Sheldon

CudaMoparRay

Great  :welcome: from Riverside CA
Beautiful car  :bigthumb:

cuda hunter

Now that is a really good looking car! 

Welcome from Colorado!  There's plenty of info here.  If you can't find it, ask.  Someone will answer! 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

Cuda Cody

Welcome @CudaS0383  to the forum.  Thanks for joining us.  Really cool cuda!  :1place:  :perfect10:

Topcat

Welcome.   :welcome:

What part of N. CA. are you at?
We have close to 15 E body members in the Bay area.

Please add yourself to the members map.

https://forum.e-bodies.org/googlemap/

jimynick

Welcome to the site from Ontario,  :canada:  Tom, and congrats on scoring a very nice looking car!  :wave:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

Plumcrazzy

:twothumbsup: :twothumbsup: :welcome: From WV. Man, I love that color.

headejm

:welcome: from Central Illinois! Ask all the questions you want. Lot's of friendly and intelligent Mopar fanatics on here.  :cheers:

Jay Bee

:wave:  Welcome aboard Tom, she's a beauty  :twothumbsup: 

Cudakiller70

You did good! Nice looking!  :welcome: from another krazyfornian

nsmall

:welcome: from down south of you. I really like your Cuda and the color is  :bradsthumb:

cuda dad

7212Mopar

:welcome: from Bay Area peninsula. Glad you found that nice looking Cuda.
1973 Challenger Rallye, 416 AT
2012 Challenger SRT8 6 speed Yellow Jacket

JS29

:welcome: From central New York, I don't recall seeing to meany gold E-body's back in the day.  :cheers: