Started by Timbbuc2, January 05, 2017, 08:32:38 AM

Previous topic Next topic

HP_Cuda

1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

Topcat

Timbbuc2

Update ! I have a opportunity to work for a company in Alabama not far from my home.  In the same field that I am in. I have a interview scheduled for the 14th of Feb. If this happens I will be able to be with my family and  work on my car, have it running  a lot sooner that I planned. Its  win/win/win situation.
:ohyeah:
Roll Tide!!!!
Get in, I'll drive

Cuda Cody

Good luck!!!   :fingerscrossed:

Quote from: Timbbuc2 on January 31, 2017, 07:24:36 AM
Update ! I have a opportunity to work for a company in Alabama not far from my home.  In the same field that I am in. I have a interview scheduled for the 14th of Feb. If this happens I will be able to be with my family and  work on my car, have it running  a lot sooner that I planned. Its  win/win/win situation.
Roll Tide!!!!

anlauto

Quote from: Timbbuc2 on January 31, 2017, 07:24:36 AM
Roll Tide!!!!

Well, it's on Valentine's day so bring a box of chocolates and a vibratior .....If they don't like the chocolates, they can go F**K themselves :rofl:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Timbbuc2

Get in, I'll drive

jimynick

Welcome to the site. Nice car and good luck with the job interview!  :cheers:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"