Main Menu

Hello From Florida

Started by dvldwg89, June 13, 2022, 01:33:33 PM

Previous topic Next topic

dvldwg89

I live on Pine island . Yes it's original color. #s matching

cuda hunter

Pine island right next to cape coral?
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

dvldwg89

cuda hunter

I had a few investments in fort myers and cape coral back in Obama's time when everyone defaulted on their loans that they couldn't make the payments on during that depression.

Don't own any more down there.  Got out when the gettin was good.
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

cuda hunter

Got any other pics of your car by the ocean?  Beautiful island there and the surrounding areas are very scenic.

dvldwg89

No new pictures. Been busy.
I plan on taking out the seats and the old carpet. Have the seats minor repaired. Then put in a new stereo and new carpet. Also a new Carb .Should keep me busy this year. I'm a disabled retired Veteran.

dvldwg89

Polished half today

70_440-6Cuda

Welcome!  I am a noob here as well, but would be happy to take those fenders off your hands any time and replace my 'glass fenders!!  You just let me know when! :idea:
You can't buy happiness, but you can buy horsepower and that's kind of the same thing.....

dvldwg89

I think I'll be using the fenders and adding the gills to them. Time will tell. Some day I'll replace the hood. The real trick will be that weird rare black thin stripe that goes down both sides. I'll look it up to show what it is. Getting a replacement for that will be challenging.

dvldwg89

cuda hunter

Thank you sir, for protecting our freedoms.

:unitedstates:

cuda hunter

V5x is a body side molding.  It is a metal strip that has a rubber strip inside it to protect the door from damage.
There is a black pin stripe that goes around the V5x body moldings that I have seen on a few colors and original cars.  I'm not sure if all v5x received the pin striping around the moldings.

cuda hunter

Here ya go.

Start looking now.  I've yet to find a complete set of barracuda v5x's. 

cuda hunter

This is really what I'm looking for.  V5R

But for a barracuda.  Would be glad and happy to purchase a set of challengers though!!

cuda hunter

More appropriate.  Cuda's are different.