Main Menu

New from Florida

Started by CNUMB, August 14, 2018, 06:35:13 AM

Previous topic Next topic

CNUMB

Have been a Mopar owner for many years.. First car I brought in 1975,was a 74 Challenger.. It was a sad day in 1983 went I sold her.. Have owned many Dodge trucks and vans over the years. Currently have a Ram2500 crew cab long bed and just purchased a new 2018 Challenger RT, 8 months ago. I began looking at 70-74 Challengers 3 years ago hoping to find one worth buying under 50K, just could not find the right one so I opted for a new one.. But I am beginning my search for a 71 Challenger, maybe I will find one soon..plus I now have to convince the wife why I need two...

blown motor

Welcome to the site. Good luck with your search.
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

340challconvert

Hey Welcome from New Jersey
Hope you are able to find and get your new 71 Challenger.

Just make sure your wife will able to drive the "new" 71 Challenger and has some amenities (usually power steering and power brakes and maybe air.)
It goes a long way in building "family interest" in the second Challenger.
Take my word for it!
:stayinlane:
Anyway, welcome and check out the cars for sale here!

Data Moderator A66 Challenger Registry

Owner of 1970 A66 Challenger convertible

xx88man

:welcome:  to this awesome website. Best of luck in your search!
Keep yer foot in it

RUNCHARGER

Welcome from B.C. Canada.
Sheldon

superdave

:welcome: From Kansas. This is a great group with tons of invaluable info. :twothumbsup:

JS29

Timbbuc2

Welcome from Alabama, good luck on your search.
Get in, I'll drive

Chryco Psycho

Welcome to the site from Panama :wave:

Brads70

Solarguy

Welcome from FT Lauderdale  :welcome:

CNUMB

Quote from: Brads70 on August 14, 2018, 08:47:15 AM
Welcome to the site from Canada.  :welcome:
If your still looking my buddy has this car for sale still.
https://forum.e-bodies.org/cars-for-sale-or-wanted/8/1971-challenger-rt-clone-with-shaker-for-sale/6344/

I looked at that online several times.. Beautiful car... But my issue is that is an up north car, more that likely been driven during the winter.. and no matter how good you clean that, the humidity down here in Florida will destroy that in 2 years.. I have a few friends that have bought vehicles from up north, me included and have seen the metal deteriorate from the inside out... I know it sounds crazy, but it like one day you wake up and wonder why are there rust stains on my driveway, then you notice disaster happening..

CudaMoparRay

Cudakiller70

Spikedog08

Welcome from Michigan!  Stick around here and maybe you will see a car that fits your bill!  A lot of cars change hands here . . .  :bigthumb:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!