Main Menu

Hello From Florida

Started by dvldwg89, June 13, 2022, 01:33:33 PM

Previous topic Next topic

dvldwg89

Hi I'm new to this sight. Just had my 71 Cuda delivered down here from Colorado. I look forward to researching and learning from this sight. I see a few others here from Cuda/ Challenger. I figured try this sight out. I've owned my Cuda since 1987.  It's gonna be great to drive it down here.

dvldwg89

As you can see before I bought it someone took the gilled fenders and shaker off of it. I will be looking to return those back on the car in the next few years. This sight looks like a great place for help on that

JS29

:welcome: We like to help when we can.  :handshake:

anlauto

Nice car, welcome to the site  :drinkingbud:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Chryco Psycho

Welcome to the site , & nice Cuda !

cudamadd

Welcome good looking car .  Is it Fj5 or Fj6  in colour ?. Please don't be shy we love photos again very nice cuda  :australia:

Dakota

Welcome from Buffalo, NY!   Beautiful car you have there. 

Solarguy

:wave: From Ft Lauderdale.  Where in FL are you?

Brads70

jimynick

Welcome to the site from Ontario,  :canada: and good luck returning your beauty to it's original configuration!  :wave:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

Spikedog08

Welcome to the site!    :wave:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

dvldwg89

cuda hunter

"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

cuda hunter

Where out of Colorado did it come from?

Love to see more pictures of that sweet ride! 
How about a fender tag readout?  Original fj6 car?
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

CNUMB

Welcome! Beautiful Cuda!!I am in New Port Richey, what part of Florida you in??