Main Menu

hello from ohio

Started by davy442, January 08, 2021, 02:05:03 PM

Previous topic Next topic

cudamadd

Man thanks for the picture of that beautiful tough and full of history 65 dodge coronet,just love these cars  :australia:

Smallblock340

:welcome: to the site from Netherlands!
Very nice car collection! Awesome '65 Coronet! :twothumbsup:
Maurice

1972 Dodge Challenger Rallye E55 727A in Bright Blue Metallic
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBG3SAJE_NQ

davy442

Quote from: nsmall on January 09, 2021, 04:22:58 PM
Welcome.  Thanks for signing up and I vote for you share whatever car pics you want as I am fan of them all.

Thanks. Ok , I know I'm a traitor, but here's my 1955 Chevy gasser. Been slowly fixing all the issues over the last 5 years. The last thing to fix was the passenger header.  Finally, everything is fixed , that I know of , at this time !

davy442

Quote from: cudamadd on January 10, 2021, 02:45:21 AM
Man thanks for the picture of that beautiful tough and full of history 65 dodge coronet,just love these cars  :australia:

Thank you.

cudamadd , No, the little red wagon is not mine, but who wouldn't want it ! Since you have a picture of it as your icon, thought I'd include it here. This was at mecum , Kissimmee , 1/20.  Don't know the history of it well, as I think there may have been several of them?  Beautiful, none the less.

captcolour

What part of Ohio?  I'm near Cincinnati.

My first car was a hand-me-down Slant-6 '65 Coronet.

davy442

Quote from: captcolour on January 10, 2021, 05:58:46 AM
What part of Ohio?  I'm near Cincinnati.

My first car was a hand-me-down Slant-6 '65 Coronet.

I'm east of cleveland.

Yeah, I really like the '65 coronet styling.  Was it an auto ?  Did they make stick on the tree ?

GoMangoBoys

@davy442   I also have a Tri Five, a 57 2 door hardtop.  I caught some grief when I joined this group from guys who wanted to label me a "Chevy guy"  I have a lot of cars.  I am a car guy.  Looks like you are too.

davy442

Quote from: GoMangoBoys on January 10, 2021, 07:13:00 PM
@davy442   I also have a Tri Five, a 57 2 door hardtop.  I caught some grief when I joined this group from guys who wanted to label me a "Chevy guy"  I have a lot of cars.  I am a car guy.  Looks like you are too.

Well, friends always razz each other from time to time !!!  I mean , to me, only appreciating one automotive mark is like only liking redheads !   Well, I like redheads, but I also like brunettes, blondes, and ones with purple and pink  !!!   Maybe we should meet up someday,  my place ?  your place ? 

However, I do have to say that I think E bodies get the most attention, of any of the muscle cars.  In general, I always thought they were the coolest , baddest looking cars, with the coolest engines, paint, body styling !!  Chrysler really did a great job !!!

Dodgem Doug

:welcome: I'm also from NW Ohio! Enjoy!!