Main Menu

Hello from Virginia

Started by MurderFish73440, March 10, 2022, 07:38:30 AM

Previous topic Next topic

MurderFish73440

Hey I'm Paul. I bought a '73 Barracuda 2 weeks ago. Needs some body work but she's pretty solid. New front quarters installed by previous owner but the doors are not quite fitted properly.(may need advice). It came with a truck load of extra parts. First thing it needs is wheels and
front tires. I already have a set of 275/60r15 tires for the rear. I'm looking at some 15x8 wheels with 4.5" or 5" backspace. Not sure what I'll do with the fronts. What's a good front tire size for street. It's got skinnys on now. Too small.

anlauto

Well you came to the right place...the best E Body website in the world....if you can't get your questions answered here, then they can't be answered  :haha: :haha:

:drinkingbud: :grouphug:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

JS29

Brads70

Welcome to the site from  :canada:  Looks like a fun ride! Lets see some more pictures!  :handshake:

CudaMoparRay

:welcome: from Riverside, California

Dakota

Welcome to the forum from Buffalo, NY.  Glad to have you with us. 

Skid Row

:twothumbsup: Welcome, Nice Cuda, I'm next door to VIR, It's hard to beat the look of 15x8 rallye wheels with early model centers.

Mopsquad

Welcome from Palm Springs!  Lets see more pics!

340challconvert

Data Moderator A66 Challenger Registry

Owner of 1970 A66 Challenger convertible

jimynick

Welcome to the site from Ontario,  :canada:  Good start to the hobby, too!  :wave:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

cudamadd

Welcome looks like a nice little cuda have fun with the car :australia:

RJChallenger

:welcome: From Hamilton Ontario . Nice looking car. This is one site you will not regret joining.

Chryco Psycho

Hi Paul , Welcome to the site  :wave:

FF376

Nice Cuda! My first car was a 74 so I've always had a soft spot for the round tail light models. 15x7 with a 4.5 backspace is a stock size and a 235 or 245/60 is a good size for the street and will clear easily even if the car is lowered. My Challenger has 235 on the front and about a 2 inch drop... What part of VA are you in?

MurderFish73440

Thanks for the tire and rim size recommendations. I'm in the southeastern part of the state not far from the Norfolk area.

On a side note here is a pic of my other Mopar. Owned since '89.