Main Menu

New from Florida

Started by CNUMB, August 14, 2018, 06:35:13 AM

Previous topic Next topic

71-440

:welcome:

Welcome aboard from Atlanta! Good luck on your search for that '71!
Joe

Dakota

:welcome: Welcome to the forum from Buffalo, NY.   Good luck with your search.

Brads70

Quote from: CNUMB on August 14, 2018, 09:06:39 AM
Quote from: Brads70 on August 14, 2018, 08:47:15 AM
Welcome to the site from Canada.  :welcome:
If your still looking my buddy has this car for sale still.
https://forum.e-bodies.org/cars-for-sale-or-wanted/8/1971-challenger-rt-clone-with-shaker-for-sale/6344/

I looked at that online several times.. Beautiful car... But my issue is that is an up north car, more that likely been driven during the winter.. and no matter how good you clean that, the humidity down here in Florida will destroy that in 2 years.. I have a few friends that have bought vehicles from up north, me included and have seen the metal deteriorate from the inside out... I know it sounds crazy, but it like one day you wake up and wonder why are there rust stains on my driveway, then you notice disaster happening..

I hear ya but I know for sure it's never been driven in the winter up here, it's a new Mexico car I believe . I've personally seen this car in bare metal.  But I get your concerns.

ledphoot

Welcome from California.

You'll find the car you're looking for with a little patience and a little luck. They're always posting interesting and scary ;) cars on this board, so you never know!

jimynick

Welcome to the site from  :canada: and good luck convincing the bride!  :wave:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

nsmall

Good luck with the search.  71 is a great year.  72-74 might get you a lot more car.  Now how to convince the wife.  Be really sweet and do a bunch of projects for her?

mopar thunder

Welcome from Lake Wood Ranch, Florida.   :welcome:  Good luck in your search.

superdave

:thinking: once in a while you can run across a really great deal. Anyone remember that light blue one for sale out in the Denver area last winter, wasn't that a '71??🤔Happy hunting and I'll keep an eye out for you. 8)

bluespruce

Welcome from Colorado, good luck on your search

ToxicWolf

:welcome: from the Orlando area.  :wave:

Cuda Cody

Welcome to the forum @CNUMB    :welcome: 

dodgemania

mopar thunder

Welcome  :wave: from the westcoast of Florida.

Daveh

Welcome from Boca Raton.  If you're ever down this way you should stop by.  I have a 71 Challenger convertible, plum crazy, 5 speed.  Good luck with the search.

Dave

EB3-GranCoupe